How much eLiquid will I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimist

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Montana, USA
Well, now that I have decided on the Joye 510 as my first e-cig, I will need to know how much eliquid I'm going to need on a weekly basis. (Thank you, by the way, to everyone who helped me decide on which e-cig was right for me.)

For starters, I ordered 40ml of Janty Marlboro 16mg.

As I wait for my stuff to arrive (just ordered today, so I'll get it next week), I smoke 2.5 packs of analogs every day. These include full flavor cigs and (because they're cheap) Deans Lil Cigars, which aren't too harsh, but are still pretty strong.

So, yes, I have a very pronounced habit. My question is, how much eliquid am I going to need to totally switch over to vaping?

There is so much conflicting information about how many cigs one can get out of a filled cartridge, or out of so many ml of liquid, etc. It's all so confusing!

It would also be good to know where one can get decent flavors (and nicotine levels) of eliquid for a decent price. I don't need the absolute best flavors, as I'm used to economizing when it comes to my smoking. Just something decent that provides a satisfying throat hit.

Again, any help will be appreciated.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Average use here on the forum is about 2ml per day.

At 2.5 pack per day, you may well end up on the higher end, and want to plan on maybe 3 ml per day to be safe.

As for where, there's too many good suppliers that post and advertise here to name one or two - I recommend looking at the review threads though. E-Liquid Reviews - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

And at the suppliers threads. Supporting Suppliers - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

bevisbao

Moved On
Apr 9, 2009
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: Spam

Ultimist

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Montana, USA
Wow, 1100ml? That's over a *liter* of juice! I'd imagine that would last for quite some time. And if you will be cutting it to 2200 (2.2 liters) then you should be good on juice for months and months!

Do you store that amount of juice in big quart/liter jars?

I'm drinking a 1 liter diet pepsi as we speak. I can't imagine that much nicquid!

I have 1100ml (will be cut to 2200ml plus) and I am just now starting to feel "safe"

I would recommend getting higher strength and cutting it down. you could lose some flavor but it is a great way to get more bang for the buck.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Wow, 1100ml? That's over a *liter* of juice! I'd imagine that would last for quite some time. And if you will be cutting it to 2200 (2.2 liters) then you should be good on juice for months and months!

Do you store that amount of juice in big quart/liter jars?

I'm drinking a 1 liter diet pepsi as we speak. I can't imagine that much nicquid!

I've got it all in the original bottles that it cam in......I pick one depending on my mood.....

I am currently on a butterscotch kick............

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Don't be surprised if 16mg isn't strong enough. I was a pack and a half a day of full flavor analogs and started with 16mg and switched to 24mg which is just right for me. I do plan to reduce the strength over time. To save money, I have ordered 36mg unflavored from EastMall,net ($50 for 100ml) and some unflavored 36mg from TrueVapor, also. I ordered flavorings from LorAnn but I intend to order flavorings from Liquidxpress.com because they are stocking the same flavorings used in the commercial liquid. If you follow this path, you will get the strength you need, the flavor you like and at the least cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread