Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
I should qualify my op.

I am thinking about it. I'm thinking about being down to 10ml of Legend and over a week to get back to the house. Have another 300ml sitting there waiting for me, but it is fruitless to think about. I need to plan better. Going to get by on CC and MJS till I catch a load home.

Balls.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Maybe I'm vaping wrong. Here's what I do, I just analyzed my draw method. Different methods are VERY welcome.

I take a 3-4sec mouth hit, inhale and while that's going out the nose, at the same time I'm taking another mouth hit. By the time the first hit is exhaled, the second hit is in the mouth, going to the lungs. Then that one goes out the mouth. I never thought about looking at youtube videos to see how people vape. I've tried to watch a few of them and the antics from the people in those videos drive me, well, I just can't handle them.

So there it is. Maybe I should have titled this "How do you vape?"

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Do 3.1's use less juice?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Too late but anyways you aren't gonna find much difference between the 3.1 and the KFL's as far as vape or juice usage , there's a difference in airflow but the AFC renders that a moot point , they have the exact same chamber and chimney so an identical build will be very close in results , but a 3.1 is nice to have anyway , but as far as using less juice try raising your nic content .

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
They told me anymore than 12 w/e in the juice was really really really bad in a kfl or aqua. I'm seriously digging on my aqua. Maybe I don't use so much with that because deep down I know it's such a small can. Maybe. Or because I'm running it so hot. All the juice tastes so much better in that than my KFLs, but when I go sub ohm on the KFLs, it's not so good.

It's a process, not an event. Right?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
They told me anymore than 12 w/e in the juice was really really really bad in a kfl or aqua. I'm seriously digging on my aqua. Maybe I don't use so much with that because deep down I know it's such a small can. Maybe. Or because I'm running it so hot. All the juice tastes so much better in that than my KFLs, but when I go sub ohm on the KFLs, it's not so good.

It's a process, not an event. Right?

Don't know who told you that more than 12 is bad that's BS in plain english , I vape 24 out of my 3.1's all day long and have done so for the last 6 or 7 months , BK uses 36 in his all the time but 36 gets a bit harsh , 24 is still smooth , but it is a process that's true .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread