How much juice do you typically keep on hand at any given time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby Wilson

Sep 21, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
When I first quit smoking, I went a little crazy buying up juice left and right due to the novelty and newness of it. I would have around 12-13 droppers of 30 and 60 ML sitting on the bar at home. Perhaps a couple more in the glove box of my car, and a couple more stashed in my desk at work.

Now that a significant chunk of time has passed things have stabilized a bit. I tend to buy 100ML bottles of juice I really like and I will have maybe 4-5 on hand. I also do not deviate much from custard, cookies, cake, pudding, etc. type of stuff anymore. I am not as adventurous I guess.

What about you?

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I DIY, and have 6-8 120ml Boston rounds made up. Usually 3-4 different flavors of tobacco blends, tiramisu and fruits. One bottle for use , another for steeping. I have a lot of premade stuff I use rarely that I had before making my own. Most of the store bought stuff is too sweet for me. I can't handle sweet vapes.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I've got 9 15ml bottles that I fill tanks from. Each of them has a larger backup bottle on the shelf, from 30ml to 120 ml depending on how fast I get through them. A couple of flavors that need longish steeping have 2 or 3 30ml bottles of different ages.

I used to have a lot more flavors going. Lately I cut it down to 9 flavors which makes life simpler. Also because I found a classy walnut stand with 9 holes that are the right size for 15ml bottles.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
When I first quit smoking, I went a little crazy buying up juice left and right due to the novelty and newness of it. I would have around 12-13 droppers of 30 and 60 ML sitting on the bar at home. Perhaps a couple more in the glove box of my car, and a couple more stashed in my desk at work.

Now that a significant chunk of time has passed things have stabilized a bit. I tend to buy 100ML bottles of juice I really like and I will have maybe 4-5 on hand. I also do not deviate much from custard, cookies, cake, pudding, etc. type of stuff anymore. I am not as adventurous I guess.

What about you?

And hey Robby, I just noticed you joined ECF 4 days before me, and you live just up the road. We're almost like brothers.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    At the start I was like you Robbie - and I still have most of them. On hand now ive got at least 20 different bottles. But once I tried a premium e-liquid, I've found the cheap ones just taste nasty now.

I keep at least a 50ml on hand of my current favourite mix. Getting into diy next - so I've cleared out a cupboard for that ;)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    One thing to note, don't store juice in the glove compartment of your car. Summer is coming, the juice may well oveheat and degrade (just my opinion as always).

I usually mix 11 100 ml flavors per month. I believe I may decrease the amount, and mix more different flavors.

I DIY and have more flavors than I can probably use before they go bad, so I'm holding off on more flavors (yes, it's hard) I have most of a 2.5 gallon jug of VG in my closet, and enough nic for the rest of my life in the freezer.

So, I guess I have a "lot" of juice on hand, but I mix on a schedule, it works better for me that way. Etc.

No real reason not to have "too much" juice on hand, if you feel you won't use it within a two year period, it's maybe time to stop buying (although well stored juice may well last longer than that) that is the figure I tend to hear. So, buy when you need to, and that may require keeping track of your flavors a bit and etc.

Anna

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I DIY. I have usually 1000-1500 ml of juice ready to go. Some of it is flavors we (my wife and I) use only occasionally, and I keep those at 50-100 ml per flavor, and I mix up our more used flavors around 250 ml per flavor.

That’s about what I have, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread