How much water does vaping consume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL okay then 6 nng (nanograms) per 7539,000.025 parts per million of lung tissue measured in pounds.

LOL, my dad used to give these types of answers whenever he felt like it or did not know the answer. If you do it with enough confidence and don't immediately out yourself, it can be a pretty useful strategy, I know a lot of "alternative facts," LOL.

To be fair I was one of those endless "Why" kids and I realized I just wanted to understand things, and I tried to be patient with my kid about the "Why" questions because I realize it's really important, and even more so the shrieks of "WHYYYY???" that one on occasion runs into in life.

Of course, he could have been just counteracting my mother's propensity to force us to learn as much about the (parts of the world that she considered important anyway) I mean, I don't think she got a lactating consultant, she got a "teach this kid to breastfeed tutor."

I drink a lot of fluids and IDK if my intake even went up that much vaping because I have constant dry mouth I'm not sure it would even be possible.

I did notice my boogers changed I attributed it to lack of smoking (and etc.) but maybe it's the dehydrating effect of vaping that is doing it. I have not addressed the issue in any way, LOL, but I kind of prefer my boogers the way they are now.

LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Cool_Breeze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread