Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Health Canada has an "advisory" on e-liquid with nicotine and is effectively preventing its import or sale in Canada at the moment. Hardware is fine, just nothing with nic juice. (Although I've never had a problem getting it across the border -- however the vendors I get my stuff from are all kind enough to play a little loose with the customs form in order to ensure that it clears without issue.)

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
how do u ship to Canada?..i have wanted to sell things on the classified thread..i notice alot of ppl don't ship to our Canadian friends why?...can the shipper get in trouble if shipping to Canada?...or does customs just send it back?...does the post office ask for i.d when shipping to Canada?

I ship to Canada all the time. Just declare PG harmonized code 290532

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Kay the easiest and safest way to ship to us and avoid trouble is to simply mark it as personal effects. Even if you did somehow get "busted" shipping with nic, there really is no penalty for anyone, it will most likely just be returned to sender.

P.s. Cheers to you for asking this question! It's really not that scary or expensive to ship here at all. I've been turned down on so many classified deals from people in states closer to me then other Canadian cities lol. Not sure what the problem is really, but threads like this really help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread