Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I've been coming to the forums for a little while now, and decided to finally sign up.
I quit smoking about two months ago, and really happy about it. Thanks to this forum and youtube, I've been able to really enjoy this "hobby". Thanks to all who help out us noobs. Hopefully, as time goes on, I'll be able to help as well.
Have a great vape!

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
yeah and I just joined too, been vaping a while tho
yeah and it will save you money,lots of money if yah do it right, yah know the cigarette stores here in minnesota want 7-8 dollars a pack of cigarettes, man puffers here go over to North Dakota to buy there magic pack of smokers,
but electonic cigs get done, I like em better

yeah and welcome to you all,

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
Welcome Kentron and sky4it :)

Kentron, I was always in the habit of grabbing my cigs and lighter and heading out the back door to smoke, so for a while I had to just vape outdoors and keep the ritual going for me to change over. Then I just quit wanting a cig, knowing vaping just tasted better.
I quit cigs the same day i started vaping. :toast:
Cheers!

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
Hi guys,
I've been coming to the forums for a little while now, and decided to finally sign up.
I quit smoking about two months ago, and really happy about it. Thanks to this forum and youtube, I've been able to really enjoy this "hobby". Thanks to all who help out us noobs. Hopefully, as time goes on, I'll be able to help as well.
Have a great vape!

Welcome!
I quit four months ago, and I learned a lot from this forum and youtube also. I don't know if I would have had such a great experience with vaping, or as much success with quitting as I have if I hadn't found this forum!
I've moved up to DIY juice now, and I'm once again absolutely thrilled that I have the forum here whenever I have a question! I'm making friends who can relate unlike my offline friends, and it's awesome. Everyone here understands we are all new to it all at one point, and they're always more than happy to help out.
Vape on! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread