Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just joined and was advised to say hello here. So, hello, I guess...

The reason I joined is because I am having issues customizing my vaporesso Target Pro 75W. If anybody has some experience here, would you kindly read my post over at :
e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/target-pro-75w-software-customization-need-help.836863/

Also, how do links work here? Whenever I try, the link in post says "URL has been remove" in a little pop up dialog.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I just joined and was advised to say hello here. So, hello, I guess...
Welcome and glad you joined.
Also, how do links work here? Whenever I try, the link in post says "URL has been remove" in a little pop up dialog
Could read: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
re: New Members Information
I am having issues customizing my Vaporesso Target Pro 75W
Could contact Vaporesso USA Global partners:
Global Partner | Vaporesso

Could contact Vaporesso USA Global partners:
Global Partner | Vaporesso

Thank you for the suggestion, I am in the process of getting help from them. I sent an email, they replied with the standard try different USB cable, different USB port, reinstall program. I told them I've been there, done all that. Awaiting a response now.

I really like my Target Pro and use it daily and tend to chain vape it. I run it around 30W and make nice, fluffy clouds with it. The only draw backs are the small tank and I seem to go through batteries quickly (chain vaping).:vapor:

I love mine too. It's built incredibly well, looks beautiful, and feels so comfortable in my hand. I didn't like the low wattage at first, but it isn't a big drawback. I just had to adjust how I build my clearomizer. I use Smok's TFV12 tank. The one that comes with the vape is nice, and works really well for high PG juices, but I agree it is quite small.

The single battery is the main big issue with it. I can go through 4 or 5 batteries a day sometimes. In the future I intend to modify it to accept 2 batteries. It shouldn't be very difficult. It actually could almost fit 2 in it already. I should just have to create a new back cover, remove the plastic insert behind the board, and make something to hold the dual batteries in place. I may even replace the board with a DNA 250. Although I'm not sure how much work that'll be, I haven't really thought it about that much yet.

It would be nice if they made a new version off the Target Pro that supports 2 batteries, and maybe 100 or 150w. It really only needs to be just slightly bigger.

Have you considered buying a dual 18650 mod?

I do have other mods. I have 2 dual batt mods an 1 triple batt mod. But I like my Target Pro better than all of them. It's hard to explain, but I guess it is mostly just it's looks that make me like it so much.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
It's hard to explain, but I guess it is mostly just it's looks that make me like it so much.

I know, right? While I was looking for a 2 battery mod, I kept coming back to the Target Pro. After buying my T-Priv, I couldn't resist buying the Target Pro. I bought it a week later because of its looks, but I can't explain exactly why I like its looks. Beauty in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I have the Voopoo Drag vaporizer that has an app to do about the same things you are trying to do with the Vaporesso, change display, TCR, Temp lines. I had to play around with it to get an Idea how it worked. Doing the Rom update should bring the unit back to factory condition.
TCR Is used to adjust how the unit calculates the temp, basically it multiplies the resistance by this number to calculate the new temp. Different numbers for each metal used. Let me know how things stand now, where you are on the update and what you'd like to do.

A day or two ago, I set a custom display picture. When I logged on today, it mysteriously changed to a picture of a sunset. I set a different password just in case. But, does anybody know why this would happen?

Doing the Rom update should bring the unit back to factory condition.

The rom update is the very first thing I did. In retrospect, I wish I had saved the original firmware, as I am unable to locate a copy of the original anywhere. But I have tried re-applying the update several times. I've re-downloaded the update just to make sure it wasn't corrupted. It has no effect. The update itself does not reset everything to default. My customizations still load after an update.

But the program does have an option to apply defaults and I certainly have tried several times (including seting defaults followed immediately by a re-update). It successfully sets to default, but then when I try to reapply my settings, I run into the same problems again. I have wondered if there is a way on the device itself to do a hard reset. I haven't seen anything about such a feature though. Ideally, I'd like to obtain a copy of a different rom and try that one.

If you think you can help, please check my post HERE, and reply there. It is very detailed about my exact issues and what I have tried to do to resolve them

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
So I never did fix my issues with the Target Pro. BUT...

I just got a DNA250. The Think Vape Finder to be specific (which is nice, maybe 4/5 because plastic parts aren't great quality). And OMG. So THIS is actually what temperature control is? WOW! This makes my other mods feel more comparable to disposable $6 e-cigs. I can't believe how incredibly smooth it comes out. I'm a little disappointed about the limited on-device-customization, you have to do most of it on the PC. But in every other respect, this is the future of vaping!

Also lol, I'm starting to get ...... a little bit. I went to 5, FIVE different smoke shops toady to buy another set of 3 LG HG2s. NONE of them had any legit HG2s. They were all fake, mostly even the crummy mj1 fakes. Does anybody know an online resource that checks the batteries they send? I don't like buying online because I can't tell if they are genuine before the purchase. That's why I like to buy in person so I can guarantee they are real, but apparently my town and the one next to me is either full of crooks or got extremely unlucky shipment from there suppliers.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread