How's about a few Wild-A$$ed Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Okay, here's some of my Wild-A$$ed Ideas to promote vaping... sure, I haven't actually done it just yet, but only an idiot couldn't tell that vaping is safer than smoking, so I think it should be pushed and made socially acceptable, ASAP!

And hey... life is about people, so I think we should target certain groups and people as part of a strategy to conquer the world... so feel free to add whomever you wish to the list...

1) Obama- Hey, I hear tell the Prez likes to sneak off and burn the occasional f**kstick... why don't someone make a concerted effort to make Obama aware of vaping? Hey, if the Prez digs it, we're in!

2) Musicians- There are no cooler folks in the world than musicians, right? Turn all of your band buds onto vaping and watch it catch fire!

3) Jerry Doyle- I pick this right-leaning, talk radio host out singularly because I'm pretty sure he's a smoker... maybe we could get this Michael Siegel cat (btw, anyone vetted this guy?) on his radio show. Hell, any smoking, talk-radio host will do. I can tell you one thing, though... if you couch the whole vaping thing into a "they want to take away more of our rights" kind of arguement, you'll go far with the right-wingers...

That's all I got for now... so remember kids... we're only like 6 degrees of separation between me and Kevin Bacon taking dual, auto-bat hits up his nose! :D

Stay Inspired,

Karl the heretiK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread