HUGE BNIB JUICE LOT (SELLING CHEAP, WANT GONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I received lots of Creme Brulee. One of the bottles had a slight leak during shipping but everything arrived as expected. Thank you for a great deal.

Good communication throughout the transaction. Just thought I would put this out there for a bump for a new member with no real history yet on this forum.

I'm guessing you still have a lot of juice still?

X-py :)

ShawnnLong

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received lots of Creme Brulee. One of the bottles had a slight leak during shipping but everything arrived as expected. Thank you for a great deal.

Good communication throughout the transaction. Just thought I would put this out there for a bump for a new member with no real history yet on this forum.

I'm guessing you still have a lot of juice still?

X-py :)
I apologize for the leaky bottle! Although I’m glad to hear you’re happy!

I also have a LOT of juice left to go, I’m about to start offering bulk deals just to clear it out

ShawnnLong

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a current list? I'm sure you've sold quite a few of them by now. Are they all 100 ml bottles?

My own interest is in 0 nic tobacco and dessert flavors, really almost anything that doesn't have fruit. I just can't imagine smoking an orange or a pineapple.
My bad I just saw this about a month later. I have mainly 60ml with a few 100ml left. If you're still interested I can write up a list of all my 0mg dessert flavors for you.

ZakAttack88

Moved On
Feb 26, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    My own interest is in 0 nic tobacco and dessert flavors, really almost anything that doesn't have fruit. I just can't imagine smoking an orange or a pineapple.

But you can imagine "smoking" a chocolate cheesecake? :confused:

Reactions: ZakAttack88
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread