Status
Not open for further replies.

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
I made the huge mistake of asking my fiance for a Reo Grand and RM2 for my birthday. Problem is it is 3 weeks away and the anticipation is killing me and whats even worse is I lurk around here and torture myself even more. Realize now that I shouldve just bought it myself and asked for something else. Cant wait until Nov. 1st when I can join the club.

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
I made the huge mistake of asking my fiance for a Reo Grand and RM2 for my birthday. Problem is it is 3 weeks away and the anticipation is killing me and whats even worse is I lurk around here and torture myself even more. Realize now that I shouldve just bought it myself and asked for something else. Cant wait until Nov. 1st when I can join the club.

Nov 1st is my wifes b-day also! Hopefully she'll let you have it early. If not buy your own then her's will be a backup! lol

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

fiance, eh? well, there's a lot of eligible bachelors/bachelorettes in Reovil who would have already given you one...

you chose the right mod, sooooo.....

just sayin' :)

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
fiance, eh? well, there's a lot of eligible bachelors/bachelorettes in Reovil who would have already given you one...

you chose the right mod, sooooo.....

just sayin' :)
:lol:

I'm having trouble just waiting for mine to arrive on Tuesday, waiting until November 1st...

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
Welcome MDV39 You should have just grabbed one yourself and asked for socks for your birthday :)

please no more socks......I stopped bringing my CC's to work with me to curb my mindless spending but I think I will get one when I get home. I vape way too many flavors throughout the day anyway so I definatly need at least two.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
please no more socks......I stopped bringing my CC's to work with me to curb my mindless spending but I think I will get one when I get home. I vape way too many flavors throughout the day anyway so I definatly need at least two.

That's the spirit! You are gonna fit in here perfectly!

Welcome REOnaut!

ETA: he takes Paypal ya know....

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
When you're with her just go on rant, talking to yourself. Get on the computer all manic that you've got to order one now or you'll have to run out and buy some cigs. See if that doesn't cause her to give in and surprise you early. Might work.

sure as hell worked with my ex :)

ymmv

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Bro, I have hidden more REO purchases from my wife than I care to admit. 7 to be exact. The only one she was actually told about before I got it was my first.

I learned that wives, no matter how smokin hot and Colombian they are, just don't understand that a man needs to have several of these beasts to feel right.

In others news, I told her about my other woodvil the other day when my 12 year old was getting suspicious of it :).

I'm legit now :)

Last edited:

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham

Hmm, get one now, like a VV Grand and ask for the Grand on your B-day! You will have more than one...yes you will!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread