Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
Quite liking mine so far, hits a lot harder than my authentic 2x700 boxer did before I modified it. Really nice feel to the box, even though it looks rough it is quite smooth to the touch. 21700 batteries fit even though it is not advertised as such, have only tested with the IJoy ones but supposedly they are a bit oversized so I presume others will as well. The only thing I've changed so far is to a MM bottle as I'm not a fan of silicone bottles.

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I got mine on Tuesday and finally got around to setting it up tonight.This thing gets two big thumbs up from me.I will buy another one guaranteed! Well made and feels solid,and great value with what you get.And I'm positive that a 21700 battery will fit with no problem.I bought just the mod from 3fvape,and paid about $27 with express shipping.I have to say,I like it better than my pulse bf.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I got mine on Tuesday and finally got around to setting it up tonight.This thing gets two big thumbs up from me.I will buy another one guaranteed! Well made and feels solid,and great value with what you get.And I'm positive that a 21700 battery will fit with no problem.I bought just the mod from 3fvape,and paid about $27 with express shipping.I have to say,I like it better than my pulse bf.
Wow! I'm going to have to check out the deals on this thing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I've been trying to find the purple one, but the lead times for that from FT are very long and it's sold out on 3F. I did find the blue, black and red in stock at a US retailer for $28.95: Hugo Vapor Squeezer BF 18650/20700 Squonk Mechanical Mod
Thanks for that link! Not much more than China. I really want a yellow one thought since I have the black,so that I can mix and match with the doors. Might have to get a red one also.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I'm liking this mod.

Battery rattle was real and very irritating. Couple layers of Gorilla tape iside the battery door solved this.

Other then that she's cherry out of the box. Everything works perfect outta the box. Zero complaints save the above.

Black bottle looks good but is difficult to check fill level. 30ml bottle looks good but as I have one I haven't used this one. Appears to have a insulator on 510 tip.

For 23 bucks this is the best deal going.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I'm liking this mod.

Battery rattle was real and very irritating. Couple layers of Gorilla tape iside the battery door solved this.

Other then that she's cherry out of the box. Everything works perfect outta the box. Zero complaints save the above.

Black bottle looks good but is difficult to check fill level. 30ml bottle looks good but as I have one I haven't used this one. Appears to have a insulator on 510 tip.

For 23 bucks this is the best deal going.

What color did you get? Is it painted or colored plastic?

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I have not been able to put my squeezer down.Have been using it with the wasp nano and it has been great.It works perfectly and is comfortable to hold.A friend of mine has thought about trying squonking and I told him to get one of these so he ordered one.Even the local vape shop owner was impressed with it.I'm ordering another as soon as I get paid.Also saw 3fvape has one listed in desert tan digital camo that I want.Hope Hugo Mods keeps coming out with new colors.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
It seems to be black plactic.

Heavy scratching with a screwdriver, on the inside, reveals nothing but black.

Thank you! :)

I didn't order one until I could get an answer. I have a Boxer clone that is white plastic under black paint so it's a matter of time before it wears through - but it only cost me $15 with an RDA.

Just ordered a blue Squeezer for 29 bucks from VapoRider.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Got my blue one in from FT. Got tired of waiting for the purple and the blue kit was in stock. They were running a 15% coupon which brought it to $27 and change for the mod and the atty.

Well worth the wait. Haven’t put it down since it arrived. Zero tweaking needed, and the performance has been outstanding. My only small quibble is the length of the throw. I prefer a short throw and this is a bit longer than ideal. But the tension on the throw is perfect, so a bit more travel is very livable.

Everything else is perfect. Nice bottle, love that you get three (2 normal bottles and a filler bottle), great feel in the hand, solid 510, no leaking and hits great. Checks all my boxes for a single battery mech squonker.

Haven’t tried the included atty as of yet but it looks decent as well.

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I haven't been able to put mine down either.As of right now,it has shelved all my other squonkers,and most of my other mods and tanks.I will buy the red and the tan camo next.My friend owns a vape shop and his son works there,I showed it to them and they got some from the local distributor to sell in the shop,and his son got one for himself and loves it.He got the kit with the atty and says the rda works really good.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I've been really impressed with mine. Can't say that it will replace my Pulse but so far it's joined the Pulse in my daily rotation.
NYgx8pXhD8jk0O0b8cVgXxTDn8b3LqsBvVsZ0m35iTPgsmx-m-qhX83Smb8aSd72AaUGTGE4WjcRGwv4mkGjg6OeCTC85FsNEdM5XwmZRfDaAWk5hbQAv3wc4tcwJM4TEz_a8uyQArDtg-GOWh6zdU4i6Cx0T9KnWOVpU6Dz2nbNvrBlYDSNbJVWBCz4x30s3bueHG_iVB7eQT-fEDytyValcpi3RvNJLu8CrjcV67LpNhoUSNkryXVH3SJJ9gtf0-PsGdiSdSgAdX8txaGC_A-wwZCvFT00hpt3HSktTio9uM-oj_eibCPRxETPCehHiLthCtGj2_hmymVRmf1X9VgsLqsEgOG_Vs-5vVegkvbWOCpWsIzfkELB84nft2axuQjdNypovn8RyGUtopWu37NyBq7_EM5fe9OZ0EvFsi1zFAXjTXPkJROXkb4KrJYZl806l13_NoAy14pVtwNzcHbvKgu_odvq087d-GjJOg38-ir4HdliWxh6g3T_yGm8f_OXHlDxfJLbDLIAd9aeu8SzpveHLG9ihUJqXobrU77MN2f34UijYcC2jfz5CS9INWZYKLukhpkH9afLdjeNMl7Uc04YNelTuA=w478-h637-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread