Humble Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of the Humble juice giveaway and thought that I should show my appreciation by giving a review of the flavors I got. Now I know taste is subjective so your results might vary but overall this is a really great quality line. The flavors are strong, not faded or muted like some VG liquids do. Shipping was fast, I chose 2 or 3 day Priority (can't remember) but it was on the dot and not a bad price either $12.95, they do have other options as well.

Their site is clean and easy to get around, I only looked at the Humble line so everything following is for that, they do have other lines. It isn't loaded with a ton of flavors which I like, some sites just have too many options and I feel overloaded. I can say after trying, they have taken the approach of quality over quantity, to me that's always a win after buying loads of just okay or worse liquid.

Now what good is a review if you don't know what I'm using, right, lol. I tried all these on a Twisted Messes 1 with:

2 holes open on afc
Dual clapton coils (28ga w/ 38ga NiCr N80 wraps) @ .27
Muji cotton wicks
VW mod set to 65w which on mine is 4.2v

No on power this was my average, I did play around with cooler and warmer, to see if the flavor profiles changed. Some responded better at lower wattage while others shined at the other end.

Smash Mouth
This is a very strawberry and hint of cream flavor. It's more of a real strawberry mixed with the strawberry glaze, not the candy flavor. It's sweet and a little tart at the same time. I didn't know if I'd actually like this one as I generally get vape tongue on strawberry really quick. I can say on this one the flavor has not faded a bit after constant using. A big plus for me is the lack of the crust flavor, most strawberry cheesecake flavors have that crust taste that over powers.

Sweater Puppets
This is a fruit/melon blend, I get a peach and almost a weak tea flavor. It's really good has the real fruit flavor of a peach, like skin and all. I generally don't do melon flavors but got adventurous with flavors when ordering. This one was a great surprise, it's very sweet but not overly so.

American Dream
This is fruity stone age cereal with a cream to it. It's one of the very few that has all the flavors, not just a hint of this and lemon. The lemon really does take more of a backseat in this. I love lemon but when I want cereal, I want cereal and this delivers but only in the fruit flavor. This one does not have that dry oat cereal taste.

Humble Crumble
This is supposed to be a blueberry pastry. In all honesty I don't get any blueberry, just a sweet muffin/bakery taste. It's not horrible just not what I expected and I can't vape it all day as it has a very rich taste to it. It reminds me of a toasted butter cookie.

Hop Scotch
This was the one I was really excited about, I love RY4 stuff, so thought what's not to love about butterscotch and ice cream. I only taste sweet with this one, no real flavor of anything. I might get a slight hint of a caramel/butterscotch taste on the exhale but it is very faint. In fact it's so faint, I find myself looking for it, so maybe it's a placebo affect.

Now as I said flavor is subjective and this is all by my taste buds. I've read that these flavors are pre-steeped, so I can't say letting them sit will help or not, going to try though. So out of five flavors blindly picked out ( I'd never had anything from Humble before):
2- Fantastic - Sweater Puppets and Smash Mouth
1- Great - American Dream
1- Okay - Humble Crumble
1- Disappointed - Hop Scotch

That's 2 out of 5 I'm going to keep getting without a doubt, 1 I can see getting every so often and only 2 I can live without, unless they change after sitting a little while. In fairness I received them on Monday the 15th and today is the 18th.

I'm not a reviewer but maybe this will help some that are on the fence or maybe others experiences are different than mine. I will say I am very picky about flavors, so just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you won't. In the end they are definitely worth looking at, if you haven't already and I'm surprised they don't actually charge more than they do.

Thank you Humble and ECF for the contest and the great liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread