Hurricane Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I thought I would start this thread considering the fact that I cannot tolerate all all juices made out there. Hurricane vapor is most definitely the new girl in High School ( You know that girl) , the one who everyone wants to date. This people know how to make juice. I purchased 5 samples.

Usually when I do this I might find one that I can tolerate and never buy from that vendor again. I found 2 out 5 that are just excellent. I only tried tobacco. Toasted amber tobacco and Sunshine cured are both at the top of my list as far as juices are concerned. I am almost shocked that I love 2 out of 5.

I could actually toss in a 3rd which was a menthol they gave me as a freebie when I purchased my protank 2. It was excellent but I am not a menthol guy. I would not be able to vape it all day. I only want juices that I can vape all day. If you like menthol, look no further than this juice. I think it is called Vice City.

I think people are really going to put these juices at the top of their vaping list. High quality juices that actually taste good to me. The way people talk about Backwoods Brew and Ahlusion, they will talk about this vendor. By far the best juices I have tasted in 2 and half years off vaping. They do not have a large selection, but I will take quality over quantity any day. Buy a few samples and you will not be disappointed. You can take that to the bank.

Also, I would like to say that Phil Busardo did not care too much for the toasted amber. Right there is a sign that this is a great juice. Whatever Phil really likes I do not buy. That is one of my standard rules. When in doubt go the opposite of Phil...lol:)

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I've been looking at them lately, this looks good Pineapple Cheesecake

"Also, I would like to say that Phil Busardo did not care too much for the toasted amber. Right there is a sign that this is a great juice. Whatever Phil really likes I do not buy. That is one of my standard rules. When in doubt go the opposite of Phil...lol"

They advise to find people who like what you do and use that as a guide, but sometimes it works better to find out who has the opposite taste. There's someone on here who I notice seems to like what I don't,and doesn't like what I do, When I'm undecided and see their comment on a juice, that helps me decide, thanks for being there opposite taste person!

I did see a PBusardo positive review on something I recently ordered, man, I hope it doesn't suck now,lol

Last edited:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
My early morning vape is Hurricane's Cuban Coffee......goes GREAT with my wake-up "joe"!!:)
Since October I've been enjoying Vanilla Sky Tobacco (gee.....I'm sure glad PB likes it, too...!!:facepalm:)...BUT......
Some Nicoticket Virus landed in one of my PT2 Mini's yesterday.....had to try it ROOTB, even though it SHOULD steep awhile...
Methinks VST will be taking a "back seat" to Clark's latest Virus iteration!! After vaping it all afternoon my wife asked me if I'd been "eating maple syrup......"??!!:D First time she's EVER commented on ANY flavor I've vaped....and I've done some doozies!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I started ordering from Hurricane right after they went into full scale production last July. Their customer service is excellent and they will send you a personal email if there is some little issue affecting your order. One time they noticed the next day my order wasn't tracking with the USPS. (I hadn't even looked) They sent an email with their discovery and notified me that they were shipping a new order with priority shipping at no charge rather than waiting to see what became of my original order. Good thing as the original order vanished forever in the mail. Fantastic! Their bottles and packaging are on par with Halo. First rate. Their juices are unique in the marketplace in my opinion. I have tried a bunch and can't say there are any copycats in the lineup.
Juices I've tried: Toasted Amber Tobacco: Extremely rich and slightly Nutella like in flavor. Very dark. Not for me but many love this one.
Sunset Cavendish. An all day vape for fans of slightly sweet Carmel/maple tobacco. Rich and smooth with convincing cavendish notes.
Sunshine Cured Tobacco: PBusardo described this a "funky". Yes it is but in a good way for tobacco fans. All it needs is a week steep. It has a noticeable roasted flavor and is definitely a tobacco. Very earthy. Very complex.
Peaches and Irish Cream. Convincing fresh peach with just a hint of Irish cream. Dark and rich. I'm not a peach fan but if you are you will enjoy this one.
Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: absolutely the most unique and original juice I've ever tried. Bakery cinnamon with Carmel and almond notes. Perfect for that sitting in front of the fireplace experience. Very earthy with no candy notes. A nice juice to rotate if you experience burnout with your favorites.
Mango Milkshake: I do not vape fruit flavors but I did try this one and vaped it all up withing a few days. Dead on creamy mango that is very complex and satisfying. Won't overload with sweetness but will still blast you with fresh mango flavor that is very well balanced. The same can be said for their Papaya Milkshake if you like Papaya. (I don't)
Galleta Dulce: If you like Deadly Sin and other rich dessert juices that emulate the real thing, you will like this sweet sugar cookie vape. I can only handle it in short sessions. Makes me feel like I gained ten pounds after vaping it. An authentic flavor for sure.
Florida Orange Creamsicle: the ONLY orange vape I've tried and liked. Spot on flavor profile. It darkens and really packs a nice punch after a steep. Good stuff.
As mentioned earlier, their Cuban Coffee is an excellent coffee vape. Bold espresso with a creamy sugared finish that makes it very well balanced.
Hurricane does recommend steeping most of their juices for a week or two depending. They stated on their Facebook page that Sunset Cavendish is their best seller followed by Mango Milkshake. They are developing a respectable line of resellers in the SE US and offer custom labeling for them.
Good folks, good products. Not my #1 supplier but in my top three. They definitely have a solid business model for a husband/wife startup.
FWIW, I do agree with PBusardo that if you want throat hit, stick with 70/30 from Hurricane. Their 50/50 versions are slightly lacking in that department.

Last edited:

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I guess no-one cares too much about Hurricane vapor? lol

You know, I've posted several threads and reviews over the last year regarding Hurricane and they quickly vanished into obscurity with very few replies. I don't really understand why as I do consider them a premium vendor and overall, their entire line is quite good. You hear about them regularly in other places and they have developed quite an underground following, but for some reason they are largely ignored here on ECF. Maybe because they aren't active here on the forum? Or maybe the members here are too brainwashed with the usual hype on half a dozen other brands? They do offer huge discount coupon codes if you look around so it's not like they're that high priced. (DAYINMIAMI IS GOOD FOR AN 18% DISCOUNT) I dunno.. More juice for me I guess. :vapor:

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I've ordered 2 juices from them, Cuban Coffee and Peaches and Irish Cream. They were pretty good, and I might try this vendor again, except for one thing: his checkout doesn't appear to be secure. There's no SSL. On the pages where I enter my shipping and credit card info - these are regular, insecure, plain old web pages. No little padlock icon appearing in the URL bar. No SSL certificate advertised on the site. I wrote to Hurricane asking about it.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
You know, I've posted several threads and reviews over the last year regarding Hurricane and they quickly vanished into obscurity with very few replies. I don't really understand why as I do consider them a premium vendor and overall, their entire line is quite good. You hear about them regularly in other places and they have developed quite an underground following, but for some reason they are largely ignored here on ECF. Maybe because they aren't active here on the forum? Or maybe the members here are too brainwashed with the usual hype on half a dozen other brands? They do offer huge discount coupon codes if you look around so it's not like they're that high priced. (DAYINMIAMI IS GOOD FOR AN 18% DISCOUNT) I dunno.. More juice for me I guess. :vapor:

Thank you for the code. No-one talks about this vendor... I am very surprised because you can tell that the juice is high quality.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I've ordered 2 juices from them, Cuban Coffee and Peaches and Irish Cream. They were pretty good, and I might try this vendor again, except for one thing: his checkout doesn't appear to be secure. There's no SSL. On the pages where I enter my shipping and credit card info - these are regular, insecure, plain old web pages. No little padlock icon appearing in the URL bar. No SSL certificate advertised on the site. I wrote to Hurricane asking about it.

Whoa! They need to get that fixed, pronto! 8-o

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
I've definitely heard people talking about Hurricane. Unfortunately some really great vendors don't get a lot of press here (my fav is one of those). Who knows what makes a juice popular? Kind of like the "new girl in high school" that everyone wanted to date, I never really got that either. ;)

Who is your favorite vendor is Alisa?

Kahuna Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I am a fan. I really like the pineapple cheesecake, mango milkshake and papaya milkshake a lot. They are usually in my rotation, especially around the warmer months.

I tried a lot if their others, and all were very good, but just not ones that screamed by me in a big bottle! Just not my flavors in my profile, but very well done juice.

I imagine you don't see a lot about Hurricane because they are not the new kid on the block anymore. Juice vendors come and go faster than many of us can finish a bottle we just ordered from the last hot vendor. The last 6 months have been insane with vendors being the hot new flavors. By the time my order arrives there is already another vendor that is the hot new get. I just stick with solid good vendors, I let others chase unicorns hoping to find the next Jesus tears in a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread