• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Husband in the Navy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelleSha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Georgia
Ok, I am looking for some advice, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask or not so please forgive me if it isn't.
My husband and I have just recently switched from analogs to PVs because we found out at the beginning of the year that he has mouth cancer. We got wonderful news a few days ago, after months of radiation and chemo it is finally clearing up. Well, this is great news and I want to get him something special made to celebrate and I was thinking of a custom made tank. He is a submariner and has been in the Navy for 8 years and is getting ready to reenlist, I thought that it would be nice to have him a tank made with his Dolphins on it. My question is, do any of you know of where I can get this done and point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Phiniac was my first thought since they have the nice Pyrex tanks, but they don't have anything with dolphins already.

Your best bet may end up being to get a plain tank made of something like Pyrex and then finding somewhere locally that can do the actual engraving bit for you.

Cheers on your husbands recovery, and I think your idea is a great gift one.

Perpetualsharon

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
Laser Engraving ( read below !!! ) - notcigs.com

For batteries: NotCigs does engraving, but I think you have to buy their stuff.... Not sure. Something to also consider... If you are engraving a battery be sure to get one that you can replace the actual batteries, otherwise when it's dead, it's dead.

For Tanks: contact Bedazzle here on the forum... She does custom glass tanks. She might be willing to do one for you. Her pricing seems reasonable.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/293225-bedazzle-glass-tanks.html

Hope this helps.
Much love and gratitude from a Former Navy wife :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread