Hypnotic Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
I was working on an order since I switched back to vaping and was wanting a quick opinion. I love VB Hypnotic Mist but I'm trying to order from just one vendor and since TV has the most of what I like that's who I'm going with (plus TV is what brought me into vaping in the first place). Anywho, does anyone know what is in Hypnotic Mist so I can customize one like it. I think I taste honey in it but I'm really not sure.

GaryR

Feb 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Wate,
Hypnotic Mist is a FlavourArt concentrated DIY mixing flavor, available from numerous vendors such as Liberty-Flights and e-cigexpress. By mixing it yourself, you can adjust the percent of flavoring to your taste. That's very important to an old timer like me with burned-out taste and smell. One Hypnotic Mist user suggested around 5% of flavoring and I intend to do an experiment with it myself soon. All you need is some unflavored nic juice and the flavoring. You'll also save a bunch of money with DIY, and it's a fun hobby!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And to be honest...a LOT of people have their own proprietary flavors. Something that they hope sets them apart from other vendors.

I know from seeing droves of sites that a great deal of vendors are now carrying things that for the longest time were pretty exclusively on our menu until the popularity of certain flavors got around. It's kind of flattering as well as slightly annoying.

Personally, I'd feel like a real ......... trying to copycat proprietary flavors from other vendors. So, I just don't do it. We've established ourselves as quite unique among the liquid vendors in the world. There's no need for us to start "copying off of the other kid's test paper" when we do well enough on our own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread