Hypothesis: nicotine makes the world a better place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Scoop 224.

Weren't you that guy that said that Ohmage wasn't a word? And then went ballistic because it was, all the while subjected to ridicule for not letting a few facts get in the way of a good rant? I believe I might just remember you now.

Well, it is good to see you don't harbor grudges. Petty and small-minded to the last.

Well clearly I made an impression on you. Sorry that you did not make an impression on me. I meet guys whose opinions of their intelligence greatly exceed their actual intelligence all the time. You just are not that special. When I see you again in a month, I will have forgotten you again.

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Says the self important resident bully. You'd have loved to read the PM's of support I got over that thread, from a couple of very credentialed individuals. Funny how a slang word gets adopted into the official language and experts like yourself want to beat someone up over it like it had been a real word since the dawn of communication.

Where's Howard Hill and his bow when you need him? Someone retire the arrogant lion, please?

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
But it's an interesting culture of "vapers" that I'm discovering now. Fairly new to vaping, but have yet to come across even a remotely negative experience. People are well... just nice and always willing to help with an advice or share their experience. Every vendor I dealt with (really want to highlight Halo and Alice in Vapeland) just blew my mind with the level of customer service, helpfulness, quality of product(s) and just generally how business is conducted.

You are so right. I haven't experienced Halo, but Alice in Vapeland is the gold standard for me. The level of detail and presentation from them is unbelievable. I don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks for my order because it's almost like Geeves the butler walks up to my door with the juice on a satin pillow. This is an example of free-market capitalism at its best! Competition breeds superior products, and I love it!

skymyrka

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
nyc
You are so right. I haven't experienced Halo, but Alice in Vapeland is the gold standard for me. The level of detail and presentation from them is unbelievable. I don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks for my order because it's almost like Geeves the butler walks up to my door with the juice on a satin pillow. This is an example of free-market capitalism at its best! Competition breeds superior products, and I love it!

I absolutely agree!! Maybe because the "industry" is so young too, I'm not certain. AIV is phenomenal, no doubt!! Just had to deal with Halo on a warranty issue, and it's was actually not only problem free, but pleasant as well. Those guys are great!!

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Says the self important resident bully. You'd have loved to read the PM's of support I got over that thread, from a couple of very credentialed individuals. Funny how a slang word gets adopted into the official language and experts like yourself want to beat someone up over it like it had been a real word since the dawn of communication.

Where's Howard Hill and his bow when you need him? Someone retire the arrogant lion, please?

If slang didn't become adopted we wouldn't be using conjunctions.

We would also be talking like we were in a play be Shakespeare.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Time to let it go folks.

Well, I came into the thread and simply agreed with Sky's premise that sex makes the world a better place (anyone here wish to argue with that?). I didn't even address the member. I did not remember his feud with me or of his existence.

He says "Dead lions make the world a better place." Even then I responded in what I thought was a rather restrained fashion, but you look at it and judge for yourself. And he comes back with another insult to me and Sharon. Between that and Sharon's hint, I finally remember who this guy is. This member with whom I have had zero dealings with since the thread he started was turned into a circus. I believe this was about a month ago. I honestly cannot remember it that well.

So now, after several insults I respond by calling him petty and small minded, and telling him he was too unimportant to me in my life to keep track of him. Probably not the classiest way to go, I admit. But being polite did not seem to be working thus far, and I am pretty sure everything I said was true.

So he then calls me "self important resident bully", and calls me "arrogant". At least some of that is not true. All of it was unnecessary, had the member not gone out of his way to pick a fight with me. And now I get another death reference. Oh well, at least he now is able to admit that he would need someone else to do his killing, since he is lacking the fortitude, skill, and will to get it done himself. But we already knew that.

One thing is for sure, he has the talking about killing part of posting here down to a science. Much better than his feeble and childlike grasp of the English language, the nuances of communication, and the basic electrical terms we use on this site.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
shoot guys, i'm sorry it came to this...
certainly wasn't my intent when i posted this wise-a** observation..
Not your fault .. just happens sometimes
I don't get the fish reference. . I still love cheese.. STRAIGHT UP!

I'd like to pay ohmage to someone. .

Leoleoleo

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
Montreal
Well [...]

I totally sympathise. That is some grade A trolling, but you know what they say about feeding the trolls. The fastest way to end that behaviour is to rise above it.

If you do think that Scoop is even partially serious in making threats of death or physical harm, or that he has simply crossed the line into harassment, please ask a mod to review his posts.

To scoop: please think about apologising and let's put this behind us. It's getting tiresome.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I totally sympathise. That is some grade A trolling, but you know what they say about feeding the trolls. The fastest way to end that behaviour is to rise above it.

If you do think that Scoop is even partially serious in making threats of death or physical harm, or that he has simply crossed the line into harassment, please ask a mod to review his posts.

To scoop: please think about apologising and let's put this behind us. It's getting tiresome.

Good points, all. I shall cease the feeding.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
You can eat it by the pound..eat it by the slice.
Melted over broccoli. . Oh that's nice!
Shred it, cube it, sprinkle it too.
Mozza, provolone, colby and blue.
I love cheese and so do you!
Yay cheese!
the-spartans_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread