Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
So you want a whole kit, with tanks, batteries, cartos, etc? Or by tank system do you mean carto+tank?

If you don't mind buying a tank separately from a battery, you cannot go wrong with Ibtanked:

IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

They have 19mm and 25mm tubes, standard and Xl length. If you get the plastic caps they whole tank is super cheap, with Stainless Steel (I'd suggest you go this way) the whole tank is about $24 IIRC. You still need Cartos though.

Awesome tanks, I just wished they flame polished the ends of the glass tube and ran it through a kiln cycle after cutting. Actually I have no idea if they run it through a kiln after cutting, but I'd assume no since they didn't go to the trouble of flame polishing the ends. They likely don't have access to glassworking equipment and are either just buying the tubes pre-cut, or just buying long tubing and cutting it down, followed by a smooth grinding of the ends.

dntbuyblu

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
oregon
Sorry i'll be a little more clear, i like the ego kits with the plastic tanks and tank atomizers, not really into cartomizers i tried it once and they didn't work for me. So now im looking for something like a 510 Vision eGo Tank Kit i just found one a t Madvapes but there all sold out anybody know of another supplier that carries these or something like them.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
... im looking for something like a 510 Vision eGo Tank Kit i just found one a t Madvapes but there all sold out anybody know of another supplier that carries these or something like them.

The Mad Vapes kit basically just an eGo/clearo combo: eGo-C w/ Vision eGo Clearomizer Starter Kit

Here is a similar one. It only has 2 clearos, but it's $39.00 and you could add more clearos and still be paying less: 510 1100 Mah Ego Kit [1100 Ego kit] - $39.00 : Vapors Choice, Ecigarettes & Parts

Last edited:

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Honestly i like that bolt tank thing at Ibtanked but whats the total price for everything in the bolt kit, what else will i need to buy what size cartomizers would i need can i use a regular atomizer on it?

The price changes depending on if you want a charger + batteries included. Just select the option from the drop down menu on the product page and it will change the price.

The kit comes with the XL length tank, so it will require XL length cartos. The kit comes with 5 cartos, so that should last you awhile. Both Boge and Smoktech make XL cartos..... I'm sure others do to but those are the most common. Just make sure they are the XL length and they will work in the tank in the Bolt kit.

You could also purchase an additional short tank tube from their site, and use the same endcaps from the XL tank so that you can use standard length cartos, if that's your thing. You might be able to get them to replace the XL with a standard size tank and carto if you ask them, not sure if they'll do that.

If you opt to go for the full kit with charger + batteries you won't need anything else except juice, a wall outlet for the charger, and your lungs. You can use any 510 threaded atty/carto/clearo/etc on the bolt, although any clearo with eGo skirting will require a 510-eGo thread adaptor. In short, yeah normal attys will work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread