Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I am new to vaping. Right now I have desert ship. Which I like maybe 100X better then that nasty taste the disposable square e-cig had. But reading around here it seem that this flavor is not that great at all. And even on some peoples "terrible" list. However I am a noob and don't know any better. :laugh:

What I would really like is a true cola flavor (RC is my favorite as far as the actual drink goes). And or a peach flavor. Peach/ apricot, but NOT perfumy. Maybe something along the lines of a peach jolly rancher.

Now with that said what is the deal with letting them sleep/steep. Do you have to do this with all ejuice? Just some? Or is it like a fine wine thing. I am okay to let them sit there, but I would like to try them.

Getting kinda board with desert ship. And reading flavors makes me want to try SOOOOOO bad.

Thank you

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Thank you everyone... I went ahead and checked those out. Mr.e looks like somthing I might try with a 50/50.

I really want some that I can get 100%vg juice. And I don't like th at all... I know I am weird. DH is highly irritated by pg we(we think but we are trying lower nic too).

Hear are some other possible flavors:
Apple cinnimon (dh would like to try)
Spermint
watermellon
bubblegum
trpoical punch

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
Summer Peach from Johnson Creek.

You only have to steep newly mixed juices. Some vendors that have juices that you need to steep are Vapor Bomb, and Ms. T's Bakery. Johnson Creek, on the other hand, lets their juices sit for a minimum of 10 days before they sell them so there's no need to steep.

Matt Collins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
Aberdeen, SD
I would strongly suggest super concentrated peach from VaporBomb and if you like green apple (which I am addicted to) I would suggest for that real green apple taste go to The Vapor Room. Personally I prefer green apple from VaporBomb without steeping, if you like black licorice don't steep. The licorice is not strong but is there, if you don't like the licorice the steep it for about 1 week. The VaporBomb green apple has a nice cool-bitter bite to it to me which I think The Vapor Room is missing.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'm a huge fan of Virgin Vapor because she uses 100% organic flavors in her liquids. Better for ya, and tastes SOOO much better and more authentic flavor to me. I'm vaping her 'Vanilla Peach Swirl' right now. ;) LOVE IT. Her Vanilla Blackberry Swirl is one of my very faves, but you asked for peach, so ya got peach! lol My very fave flavor of hers, sounds like something you might love... Mango Mint Julep. Holy schneikes... this is best juice i've ever used, from anywhere, and I've tried about 25 or 30 vendors juices by this point. Oh, and she has a 3 flavor sampler that lets you choose flavors. I've got reviews on those 3 if you want more details about flavor as 'rachel in mesa'. Plus, I like mostly or all VG in my juices and hers are nice and thin. I also order xtra flavor in most of my VV juices. Hope that helps!

Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Almost forgot! Don't know offhand if she's got a cola, but her Root Beer Float (you can get it with or without ice cream) is awesome! Plus, Annette's fabulous. I'm sure she could make it more 'cola' esque for you, as she'll custom mix anything you want in any size other than the samples. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread