I better be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somewhere21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Keene, NH
Well Fri night I went to the site and saw the orange 2.1 was in stock, really don't know why I wanted it so bad. Had to click a couple times and bam. Hopefully gets here as fast as last one. Pretty sure I'm done. Just waiting for spring fever to hit and I can get back to my cheap one juice, one device, days. Which is disturbing since I'm sitting here next to my first reo and provari with miniDID on top.

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Well Fri night I went to the site and saw the orange 2.1 was in stock, really don't know why I wanted it so bad. Had to click a couple times and bam. Hopefully gets here as fast as last one. Pretty sure I'm done. Just waiting for spring fever to hit and I can get back to my cheap one juice, one device, days. Which is disturbing since I'm sitting here next to my roe and prover with miniDID on top.

Congrats. My guess is pretty soon the REO is all you use and you forget what a pro-scary is.

As for one device, one REO will definite send you subliminal messages to get more.

REOs are the most hassle free, durable dependable device you can buy (or make for that matter!)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I had 3 by the 3rd week of vaping.............

the good news is I don't smoke anymore and would of bought 1 per week if it meant quitting.

Tomorrow is 10 Weeks of freedom for me. I think i'll celebrate!!!

You SHOULD celebrate.....
How I celebrate milestones is I buy another REO. Just sayin'

Seriously, congratulations on 10 weeks! Time sure flies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread