Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfshifter

May 31, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
The Yeti/Joye510 I bought from AltSmoke came with 5 carts of "Marlboro High" flavor. Those tasted like Apple Jacks cereal and quickly became my favorite flavor.

Then, I found out watching GrimmGreen's reviews on YouTube that I could get something called Special Blend #5 that tasted almost exactly the same. I bought 16 of the 30ml bottles. Yeah, I like it that much.

Anyway, after an email correspondence with Jane who sells it, I discovered she received it by accident when she ordered 555/State Express and almost sent it back. So she doesn't know what the actual name of the flavor is and the people that sent it to her aren't sure what they sent her.

I don't really like any other flavor near as much as I like that flavor. It has been THE liquid for both my wife and myself. It is the one liquid that has truly taken us away from analogues...

If anyone knows what the real name of the flavor is or can offer any alternative such as a way of making my own, that would be a godsend. I'm going to run out eventually and the other flavors I'm vaping don't quite match up.

Thank you in advance. You guys are awesome.

I am wondering if this could be the flavor *I* have been looking for? The
"Full PCC Kit" ordered from TW came with two unwrapped and unlabeled
carts. The flavor of those two carts was WONDERFUL. I was told they
were probably "Marlboro - High", just unwrapped to fit in the PCC. But I
have a bunch of "Marlboro" carts that have come with other kits and they
are NOT the same.

I would vape that "mystery flavor" endlessly!

Keep us posted! Thanks!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Wolfshifter

May 31, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Good news, everyone!

Futurama references, ftw...

I spoke with Rob at AltSmoke.com and he said that his MLB flavor should be the same flavor that comes in the pre-filled carts!

I will buy it first so no one wastes any hard earned cash, but he's been the most helpful person and I trust him enough to have bought all my parts from him.

He did say they "should be" "UNLESS they use the generic tobacco flavor." He continued on to say "although when I order Yeti Kits, I ask for MLB =P So Hope that helps :)"

The description for his MLB is "This is a tobacco flavor, probably one of the most popular flavors out there. People love it, this is the default flavor that comes in The Yeti Kits"

I wish I could order directly from the supplier, but until I hear back from Joye, I won't know if they're the ones supplying that flavor.

I'm so tempted to order a bunch directly and open my own store, selling 30 ml for $15 of this one flavor. LoL. A store that sells nothing but that one liquid. That's the dumbest idea I've ever had.

Wolfshifter

May 31, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
I did ask him that in the initial email, but he didn't exactly answer that specifically.

He pretty much said that his MLB is the same as the pre-filled carts that come with his Yeti Starter Kits.

As for the Apple Jacks description, we have my wife to thank for that one. She took her first drag off of the pre-filled cart and her eyes widened, then she looked at me and said "It tastes like Apple Jacks!"

After I tried it, I agree. It does. There's no other liquid I've tried that tastes quite the same save for the Special Blend #5.

I'm pretty sure it was the same manufacturer's liquid, which I suspect comes from Shenzhen Joye Technology Co., Ltd. They're the company that makes the Joye510 / Janty Dura / Titan / Yeti / Cylon / etc. I can't get anyone to admit it though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread