I can't screw on the "Ijust s" tank on the "Ijust s" battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I bought a brand new vape called "eleaf Ijust S", and everything LOOKS normal, but when I try to screw the tank on the battery, it just spins in place, it doesn't "grip". I have v8 starter kit too, and ijust s tank goes on the v8 battery very well, but I'm afraid it can blow up or something.

So how do I screw on the ijust s tank, is there some way I can fix it? Please help me :)

Sorry for my english, I hope you'll undestand me :D

Reactions: stols001

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Your English is quite good, so there's no problem understanding you. Since you can screw the iJust S tank onto the V8 battery but not the iJust S battery, it sounds like there might be something wrong with the iJust S battery. Can you get a replacement from the vendor?

About using the iJust S tank on the V8 battery - I think you should be fine. The key question is which coil you're using. From what I can see, the iJust S has a 0.18 ohm coil and a 0.3 ohm coil. Those are both within range for the V8 battery, so if you're using one of them it should work on the V8 battery until you can get the iJust battery replaced.

Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It sounds to me like there is something going on with the connection on your Ijust, probably the 510 connection which sounds like it may be stripped (meaning they won't screw together properly). I would warranty your Ijust and it should be fine to use your tank on the Smok stick for now (the 0.3 coils MAY be more comfortable at fixed wattage, I'm not sure, but you can experiment). Nothing should blow up though, you may find the vape warmer than you want as I believe the Smok stick is fixed wattage? But you can definitely use it while you are getting your other mod set up without fear of explosions or anything like that. Who knows, you may wind up actually preferring that setup.

Contact your vendor though to arrange for replacement.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread