I did a stupid thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I placed an order for 2 bottles of juice at a vendor that takes a week or so to ship. I failed to choose the nic strength, as I was in a hurry, and the default on their website is 0mg. I got the juice and noticed on the bottles that it indicated 0mg. So I went to the website and double checked my order. Yep, I did it! I hate to have to buy replacements but what else can I do? I have unflavored nic PG/VG juice but it will just dilute the flavors. Anyone ever do this and what was the outcome?

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
You could probably order some nic juice to put in it, I don't know how all that works, I buy unflavored 24mg nic juice and make my own. I don't use x amount of VG, x amount of PG and x amount of nic. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. Sorry, you have the flavor and the bases with no nic. I wish I could help but I'm positive that someone on here could help you out.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
You could order a small bottle of High strength Nic from Wizard labs and Dilute it into the mix.
This would only minimally dilute flavoring(probably not noticable) and make a slight change to the final pg/vg ratio.

1.2ml of 100mg Nic in a 10ml total mix is 12mg Nic.
1.8ml of 100mg Nic in a 10ml total mix is 18mg Nic.

jakl_53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Southern Indiana
Just order the same flavor (if you like it) of double strength, then mix them. If you don't like it, it's a moot point anyway. :)
I agree with this right here. If you know you like the juice just order the same juice but in the highest nic level they sell and just mix them.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Just order the same flavor (if you like it) of double strength, then mix them. If you don't like it, it's a moot point anyway. :)

I've done the exact same thing and this is what I did.

I've also done something similar when I ordered the wrong PG/VG ratio. It is very annoying when it happens. Just make sure you like it first.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I placed an order for 2 bottles of juice at a vendor that takes a week or so to ship. I failed to choose the nic strength, as I was in a hurry, and the default on their website is 0mg. I got the juice and noticed on the bottles that it indicated 0mg. So I went to the website and double checked my order. Yep, I did it! I hate to have to buy replacements but what else can I do? I have unflavored nic PG/VG juice but it will just dilute the flavors. Anyone ever do this and what was the outcome?

You may find that your Mistake was Actually a Good Thing.

I use 0mg when the Sun Goes Down. I find I Sleep Better. You might give the 0mg a try. You might like it.

Last edited:

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Anyone ever do this and what was the outcome?

Or course this will work - understand that by adding nicotine solution to compensate you will be diluting your flavoring and PG/VG percentages though. What solvent (PG or VG) is the nicotine base solvated in> If you throw up some numbers I can do the calculation to get your numbers right spiking the 0mg/mL liquid.

You're not stuck! It should be very easy to recover since unlike most you actually have a bit of nic base to use :)

Best,
Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread