Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I have been hovering around this forum since I quit analogs on 1/17 and found that the mall ecig was not going to work. I found this place on my quest to find a better ecig. I now have a pretty good noob setup per most poster standards . Lol. I no longer desire an analog at all, amazing after 15 years and last 2 years of at least 2 packs a day. I'm glad I quit hovering and joined!

slickky

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Where the lion roars..
I have been hovering around this forum since I quit analogs on 1/17 and found that the mall ecig was not going to work. I found this place on my quest to find a better ecig. I now have a pretty good noob setup per most poster standards . Lol. I no longer desire an analog at all, amazing after 15 years and last 2 years of at least 2 packs a day. I'm glad I quit hovering and joined!

First of all congrats! I don't think the gear matters.. IMO it's just a tool to quit analogs.. of course, getting sic gear can enhance the experience! :)

Topkicker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I am the same way!!! Last night when I ordered our Infernos I looked over everything for hours...LOL
What kind of setup did you go with?

It's hard to figure out what it is about it..it's like being a kid in candy store or the Christmas catalog we got when we were kids and we picked out all the things we wanted. I'm doing it now with all the vape stores!!! I'm a kid again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread