I finally registered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlue

Oct 2, 2012
Nebraska
I've been coming to this forum off and on since April or May of 2011. I started vaping around that time, kind of stumbling along, and gathering as much advice as possible. I have to admit a lot of the posts "lose" me but now after some trial and error I've settled on Apollo E-Cigs (ironically the very first one I tried). And thanks to this forum, I discovered Boba's Bounty, (only have a few drops left; starting to panic).

Anyway, after a long absence I visited this forum today and decided to register.

I'm a 51 yr old woman and thank goodness for electronic cigarettes. I'm so glad someone invented it in my lifetime. I've spent the past 30 years quitting analogs, 7 months several times, 4 months several times, a year two to three times and once I even went 5 yrs without smoking. When my mother got lung cancer 3 yrs ago I quit for a yr, started back for 3 mons then went through all the agony of quitting again. This time I made it 7 mons and knew I was gonna start up again SO I got online and started looking for electric cigarettes.

I was surprised at so many choices, so many I couldn't decide and finally just picked two which I ordered on the same day ( one was the Apollo). Then I found this forum. I have no intentions of even trying to give up vaping, I enjoyed smoking and I enjoy vaping even more. Also, I'm not putting myself through anymore of the agony of quitting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread