Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Thanks Michelle for the nice little bag. I don't expect I will get to use it very much. My new AFS that came in it is so easy to use I don't think it will be off my GGT Storm. My GGT Storm stays stuck in my mouth most of the time.

I just love the whole GG line and I love the nice little touch that Michelle adds with our orders. Thank you too Rob. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Michelle for the nice little bag. I don't expect I will get to use it very much. My new AFS that came in it is so easy to use I don't think it will be off my GGT Storm. My GGT Storm stays stuck in my mouth most of the time.

I just love the whole GG line and I love the nice little touch that Michelle adds with our orders. Thank you too Rob. :):):)

Rob's wife is a sweet girl like you Stormy:):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hey, i got a nice little black velvet bag with gold wrapping paper ever so wonderfully peering out and wrapped around a drop dead gorgeous and virtuously versatile ggts today. brilliant design and craftsmanship, imeo...and excellent packaging, presentation, and cs vaporkings!

wow!!!
buGG

Your name is a GG family name byGG my friend, I have told this before!!

thanks a lot friend:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My new GGSlim arrived today and and was in a velvet bag. It will be a nice protection for it in my regular kit. ( diabetic carry all from Walgreens). Imeo could not have picked better people than Rob and Michelle for his USA distributors!

They found me Isis. It was a risk for me because of my bad luck with other sellers but finally I got lucky;):)

As you know, luck is with the people that try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread