I got a question (might be dumb)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
I am now intrigued by the idea of saving the dregs of fruits together as well as cinnamons (I try lots of cinnamon combos, "bun" "sticky bun" etc and know not to put "red hots" etc in there--that stuff is like FLAVORING! and should be used in drops only with other flavors. I also appreciate a poster saying they have combined a few "so so" flavors to make a better one. I am ending up with a good many so-so's and hope to combine them with....something later! Don't like to waste juices I like or might like. One day when I DIY I will lol at this too....

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
I don't mind recuperating the last bit of a liquid in a spare bottle. I only vape fruit flavours, and the result is quite nice - right now it's a mixture of blueberry, watermelon, juicy peach and passion fruit, the four flavours I've been using in the last couple of weeks. They're all about the same strength, and work together like a fruit mix punch. :)

I wouldn't do it with things I didn't like, though.

I have a little 10 ml plastic bottle with a long needle tip that does a good job of siphoning off the last drops in my tank, then storing it. It's just vaping left-overs...

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I do this. I have 2 bottles. One is for fruity flavors, the other is for bakery flavors. On the rare occasion I vape a tobacco flavor, the dregs get dumped. My fruity flavor bottle is actually pretty tasty and is making it possible for me to get through a few bottles of juice I otherwise would never have finished.

I really like this idea. I'm going to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread