I have always wondered but never asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
LMAO! Yes it was...I particularly like the sound that it made...zap...zap and once in a while a sizzle... Really am laughing hard now...can't imagine having this discussion. :)

Yep - lots of fun! Now that we're talking about the 'old days,' remember when TT's wife would knock him out and he would lay outside and look at the stars?

we have 3 acres. we have several bug zappers. every now and then a big bug hits it, almost dims all the other lights. I love bug zappers :)

You should truly invite TT for a visit. I'm sure that he would love your bug zappers! :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
ahhh memories. yep my first born just graduated high school. my 3 1/2 yr old is just about to start private pre-school. yeah memories :)

LOL, well, if you had bought you one of those television sets with color pictures on it instead of all those bug zappers you might not have had all this going on at one time. Those bug zappers are very romantic and I'm sure several of our kids are running around here because of them.

And I was single for a lot of years and was overseas a lot and I still hate to see Fathers Day come around every year. My daggone mail box is plugged up for days on end with all those cards and letters and things.

And you know how kids are. They all want money.

TT

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Ha, ha, if I had me one of those television sets with color pictures on it I might not have so many kids either.

I almost got one - one time ...

But those people came home early.

TT

Just go to their house in the middle of the night and crawl in through the window. I'm sure they'll be sleeping and won't catch you! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread