I have no clever name...I just call it Sugar Cookie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I figured I would go ahead and post this and share it because I made this and just have not stopped vaping on it. It is light and fluffy and sweet, I'm loving it :) I make my mix 60/40 with 3mg of Nic, this is for 10ml.

15% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
10% Marshmallow
3% Cotton Candy

So simple, but just darn pleasant to vape. It reminds me of the buttery sugar cookies I make around the holidays. I have made this lighter with only 20% flavoring rather than 28% and it was still quite good, I just wanted more flavor for myself so adjust accordingly for you.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I figured I would go ahead and post this and share it because I made this and just have not stopped vaping on it. It is light and fluffy and sweet, I'm loving it :) I make my mix 60/40 with 3mg of Nic, this is for 10ml.

15% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
10% Marshmallow
3% Cotton Candy

So simple, but just darn pleasant to vape. It reminds me of the buttery sugar cookies I make around the holidays. I have made this lighter with only 20% flavoring rather than 28% and it was still quite good, I just wanted more flavor for myself so adjust accordingly for you.

Are all the flavors TFA/TPA?
How long did you age it?
What kind of device are you using at what watts/resistance?

Thanks
I

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
The Cinnamon Sugar Cookie is TFA, Marshmallow is Capella, and Cotton Candy is TFA :)

I test my flavors in my old school Nautilus tanks with a 1.6ohm coil at 9watts. I vape on my Nautilus X tank with a 1.8ohm coil at about 10.2 watts for this one. I didn’t like it warmer than that. I have also put this in my Aspire Cobble pod and it was great in it as well.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I figured I would share that I recently purchased the Capella V2 sugar cookie flavoring and substituted it for the previous Cinnamon Sugar Cookie I posted earlier (same amounts used) and I like it better. I can up my wattage on my aspire nautilus to 11 (instead of 10.2) to get a good vape on it. I think the bit of cinnamon in the other flavoring was just too harsh for me and didn’t irritate my throat as much if I vaped on a lower wattage.

Anyway, the Capella version is very good, so if you have that instead of the other it will work well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread