I haven't posted since Massachusetts started its band

Status
Not open for further replies.

lap1026

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Massachusetts
I am still blown away by the fact that a handful of States out of 52 Carry a vape ban. All this time I've been looking to find ways of having e-liquid shipped to me and I'm not finding any. I am at the very end of juices that I had stashed away that I didn't like but I'm still vaping because they're better than nothing and now I'm going to have to quit vaping all together which makes me completely sad. I do not want to go back to smoking cigarettes. But this is exactly what the big tobaccos wanted us to do so that their sales volume would increase. If anyone has an idea for me to be able to get my flavored juices sent to me PM me. thanks so much.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Probably you're best bet would be to send some money to a friend or family member who doesn't live in MA then they could buy it, and mail it to you after they get it.

edit: There are others here who live in that state (pun originally not intended but now it is.. :) ) so browse thru posts here to see some other 'work arounds'.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Ask yourself this question: Whatcha gonna do when no one can get any bottled eliquid in the USA? There are 4 answers...

1) I will quit vaping and just use nicotine replacement therapy products like gums and lozenges or just quit nicotine altogether.

2) I will switch to vaping "government approved" tobacco flavors pre-packaged in closed-system "government approved" disposable/semi-disposable devices.

3) I will quit vaping completely and possibly even go back to smoking

4) I will stock up on nicotine concentrate while it's still obtainable/relatively cheap and make my own juice no matter how much I really don't want to do it, and I will learn to like recipes that I make even though I don't like them nearly as much as [insert current favorite premium ejuice brand(s)/flavor(s) here].

#4 requires a little planning but swift action on your part.

Probably you're best bet would be to send some money to a friend or family member who doesn't live in MA then they could buy it, and mail it to you after they get it.

edit: There are others here who live in that state (pun originally not intended but now it is.. :) ) so browse thru posts here to see some other 'work arounds'.

Another option is to drive to the next state over and buy from a brick and mortar vape shop if you can.

Last edited:

rob33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    A World Traveler
    Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I am still blown away by the fact that a handful of States out of 52 Carry a vape ban. All this time I've been looking to find ways of having e-liquid shipped to me and I'm not finding any. I am at the very end of juices that I had stashed away that I didn't like but I'm still vaping because they're better than nothing and now I'm going to have to quit vaping all together which makes me completely sad. I do not want to go back to smoking cigarettes. But this is exactly what the big tobaccos wanted us to do so that their sales volume would increase. If anyone has an idea for me to be able to get my flavored juices sent to me PM me. thanks so much.
    I went to Perfectvape.com and initiated an order to a real address I know of in Devens Massachusetts. It didn't stop me, and gave me a shipping charge of 10.00 by X Delivery.

Then I went to Freedom Smoke USA and initiated an order to that same Massachusetts address. I went all the way to the point where I would have put in a credit card number. Shipping 8.00. It didn't stop me.

I went to ECBlend and the first thing it asks after you click the "legal age" box, is which state you need shipping to. Massachusetts was in there.

I hope that helps. Maybe you can check them out. Obviously I didn't place an order, so the outcome might have been different if I did.

If you do find a shipper, each time you order you should buy with the max nicotine content you can get, and plan on mixing it down with plain pg/vg, so each bottle will last longer. Get as much as you can afford to buy, for as much space as you have to store it.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    You could make friends with a local DIYer. Where are you in Mass?

November 2019
    75540004_2552697711627710_8181443585372061696_n.jpg

76760076_2551873865043428_6153549298819661824_n.jpg

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

PM me I still get flavored juices delivered without all the taxes and fees to Massachusetts.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread