I just a few questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindi

Jun 9, 2012
Vancouver, wa
I have been vaping for months now and currently using the EGO-t 1000mah with clearomizer! I love it, but I am currently searching for a new bat. I love the EGO but I am wanting to try something new. I would like some advice as far as what bat to buy next. I get overwhelmed going from one supplier to the next trying to find a good deal. HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!! lol :)

One more thing...lol I would REALLY like to find a supplier that is resonable in price carries a reliable product! This whole searching from supplier to supplier is driving me nuts!! lol Maybe its not possible but would love to just deal with the same vendor and not have to bounce around....

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Mindi, you say you like the pv you have now. So you may not want VV, I know I didn't. So you might want to check out the SB or the BB, yes they cost a few dollars more to get, but they are reliable they have a proven long term track record and the batteries are a lot cheaper than replacing an ego styled battery when they do need replaced. They also have a 10% off if you like them on facebook.

If you are looking at VV you may want to check out the deal Apollo has on the vtube they even have a 30% discount currently going code is vtube30, making it cheaper than the twists by the time you figure 2 twists and a charger.

mindi

Jun 9, 2012
Vancouver, wa
Actually I have not tried the VV yet! I have been told to give it a try i have a couple friends that have the twist and LOVE it...I just kind of wanted to be a little differant and try something differant. lol

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THE ADVICE AND THE LIST OF VENDORS A COUPLE I HAVE NOT CHECKED OUT AND I DEF WILL!!! ALL ADVICE/OPINIONS IS APPRECIATED...SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
The nice thing about getting a Twist to try out VV ... it's only a few bucks more than a regular eGo battery, maybe even cheaper depending on the vendor, if Vapors Choice, Ecigarettes & Parts has any left, he has one of the best prices I've seen online for it. If you find out you don't like VV, just set it around 3.5 or so, and you'll have pretty much the same experience as a regular eGo battery, and you haven't shelled out boucoup bux to find out.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Greetings from Canada! Welcome to ECF!

The Beauty of VV is not to get a higher voltage, although it is possible, it is to find the voltage that matches the juice and whatever you have it in, and then providing that voltage consistently, beginning to end.

Unregulated batteries provide 4.2 volts decreasing to 3.5 volts. Regulated batteries can provide one consistent voltage. Most VV cannot maintain the selected voltage. The Twist can provide the consistant voltage and for a decent price. If you are happy with the eGo format, size, and not changing batteries; you will Love the Twist.

Best price I have found for the Twist is:

http://www.canvape.com/ego-c-ego-c-twist-ego-twist-vv-variable-voltage-p/twist.htm

Relax, Enjoy!

Last edited:

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
soooo how do you know the rite voltage to use? Is it just a personal preferance or....

It's definitely your personal preference, but you can give yourself an advantage by using 2.5 ohm devices so that you have the full range of voltage available to you.

If you use too low of resistance, 1.5 ohm for example, you can only go as high as 3.7 volts (approximately) before the Twist limits the voltage to protect the battery from excessive drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread