Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
This is exactly what I use to put in my carto's (blank ones) they are big enough to hold the ce2v4's with the wrapping on them. I use small caliber plastic boxes (also available on Amazon) for atties and the el cheapo cartos.

This thread got me searching for awesome cases...I think I just found my juice bottle case.

Amazon.com: MTM Deluxe 100 Round Magnum Rifle Ammo Case: Sports & Outdoors

On the inner lid, put a map of your flavors by row and column, like B9 is cherry, C10 is RY4...etc.

ice

I feel like Fred Flintstone. I use a tackle box with 3 flip out shelves with compartments and bottom storage for large items. I can put a small padlock on my latch. This is my main storage box. For short trips, I use a modified eye glass case that holds 3 charged batteries with attached atomizers and filled cartridges and 4 spare filled cartridges. I suppose that I need to move on up and be George Jetson with some fancier space age storage. I'm sure the Amish are sporting around more advanced e-cig carrying cases than I am.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I love my clear tackle box with all the compartments, works so perfect has a nice handle on it too and locks close pretty good. I'll have to upgrade soon to a little bigger from recently purchases. They are only 5 bucks at walmart and i've been loading mine up with all the vendors stickers i asked them to send me. Looks aweome and gets the promotion out for vendors and vaping in the first place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread