I Just Made A MadVape Order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I just made an order with madvapes! I hope they ship it out real quick and put a smiley face on it so I will be a repeat customer? :):confused::)

Oh okay........ so I am already a repeat offender..... but... I am happier than the people who got their first orders recently. I should be allowed to post like a lil' kid on Christmas too! It's just not fair. i'm only human... If you mod me, do I not need? If you MadVape me, do I not buy?

Anyhow........

Just wanted to let you all know that if you were searching for the clear 2 "AA" battery boxes........ I GOT THE LAST ONE!!! HA HA! :w00t: Beat ya to it! Yeah I'm braggin'. :pervy:

Now.... what I really wanna know is....... who got the last see-through green one? :grr:

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: My sister that I LOVE so much only ordered one :?:
Hey what a minute one and one me. Is it for me? :thumbs:
Well I did get some cool Jeff Gordon Helmet to mod from her sitting on the coffee pot this A.M. :)

Seen this post that she ordered again and got so excited. Wonder what else she got? :w00t:

I have just today been diagnosed with a disease you know. By a Dr. Joker

" I have some bad news for you sir. It seems you have a case of incurable Icantstopmoddingitis."

By a online doctor here in this thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/77007-3-minute-lighter-mod.html

See I told you all a while back I thought I had modites or something.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Missed it.

Can't order for a bit......due to the few hundred mls of juice etc.......Have 5 small batts and as soon as those start dieing off I will do a couple mod boxes. If too much piles up the wife will get irritated and she would be right. I am starting to pile it up pretty good.

Does the Wife vape too? Just wondering because I'm going to post a "how-to" that is an awfully pretty little mod! And it's a mod that can be added to at later dates. I think I'm going to call it my "MadVapes Manipo-Mod".

I agree.... my orders are certainly not the orders I would like to do... So I do small. With MadVapes shipping charges being so much better than those who charge $6 regardless...... small orders can be done without regret or worry. And it's the wonderful happiness of knowing something great-n-simple is coming through the mail that will make it feel like Christmas at my house! That's why my brother and I actually don't mind waiting if Hoogie cannot get it shipped yesterday.... the wait is sweet! However... there has never been much of a wait when it comes to receiving from MadVapes.

But I know... whomever got that last little green box is out there somewhere....... lurking......... and at least the rest of us deserve PICS!

(/me bets Natura has it or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread