• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I like strong flavors, the ones that taste like they smell****help*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I can only find about 20% of the flavors I test out that actually taste like they smell.Some examples VV'S Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake, HITEC's grape, strawberry, Mtn. Voltage, Fat Monkey, well most of their fruits and tobaccos......Quick nic's RY4 is yummy too. However, I am finding that all vendors that I have tried(not many) have flavors that really POP and others that taste a little like the label says mixed with a smoky, machine oil taste. I just know that someone enjoys the same sort of tastes that I like. Slightly bold at first, then finished off with a sllght fade into the other elements of the flavor. Organic Kona coffee milkshake is one example of a hit. Fat Monkey is another. I am on limited funds for flavors so if you guys and gals can relate, please shoot me a response so i can enjoy waiting for vape mail and know that I am getting the bang for the bucks. Sincerely, Richie

blindmice

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
AZ
This is what we did. We went to several B&M's and tasted lots of samples. Call ahead and find out what brands they have to sample, this way you don't waste your time if one shop has the same you've already tried. Pick a few vendors online and try a few of their smaller bottles. Some vendors will throw in free bottles if you buy over 20 dollars. We found the only way to figure it all out is by trial and error. I think everyone has bottles laying around that they didn't like, I have about 40. The meets seem to be a good way to pick up things as well, but they were never on days we could attend. Helen always talks about the grab box, and they do have a place on this site to swap if you get a flavor you don't like. In the beginning we had a lot of flavors we didn't like but we I found a vendor we liked, we've pretty much stayed with them. My husband pretty much sticks to the same vendor unless he chain vapes and runs out. We do keep a backup B&M where he finds a flavor until his vape mail shows up and has time to steep. I have to have all VG so most B&M's are a disappointment because they never have all VG. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread