I love carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acka

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
I really do. I love carts so much I prefer to vape on a decent cigalike than a sophisticated, top-end tank with regulated wattage. I love carts so much that I'm actually open-minded about what regulation comes in hoping it might start forcing companies to start innovating and investing in cart technology (I'm also self-involved).

I always try and leave them behind and move on to something new, because surely these new items must be better. They're newer, and everybody loves them, and carts are played out. I want what they have. Well no more I say. I refuse to look outside my true love anymore!

Despite showing suspect loyalty to them, carts have always been there for me, waiting patiently for me to realise the error of my ways and sheepishly return. Never judging me or holding resentment, just welcoming me back with a warm arm and a primed, smooth, hassle-free vape awaiting. Ok, and the odd dud.

From basic clearos to BDCs to 306s to cotton microcoils and now to the latest hype of the nautilus Mini (GrimmGreen - you're great, but also, you suck) I always end up back with the one I'm so desperate to leave behind. But from this day forth there shall be no more wandering for me, no more dissatisfaction with my lot. Here and now, I publicly pledge my undying loyalty to...oohh, new stuff is coming out.

TL;DR - Bought some Nautilus Minis. Don't like them.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
TL;DR - Bought some Nautilus Minis. Don't like them.

I remember the crazy hype when the first Nautilus came out. I waited and kept vaping my carto tanks. Then the complaints started trickling in...kept vaping my cartos. Now the Minis and the new coils come out...everyone hyperventilates. I'm waiting...and still vaping my cartotanks.

Though...I do find it interesting that the new Nautilus coils are basically modified cartos.

acka

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Though...I do find it interesting that the new Nautilus coils are basically modified cartos.

Yeah, this was why I got them, really thought these were going to be the coil tanks for me. I'm completely out of practice with clearo type systems and seem to be in a major minority but I didn't find they were that similar to carts. Actually reminded me of a 306 atty more and with the tighter draw and much sharper throat hit...I don't know, they weren't really what I was expecting. I like that with carts I can get a throat hit by 'French' inhaling, I reckon I'd have to change how I vape if I stuck with the minis, along with dropping my nic level and maybe trying to widen the final airhole further. With carts however, as long as they're primed they suit me fine. No fiddling necessary, just vape away hassle free.

Even for a cart user, I'm probably in bit of a minority - I like a pretty mild vape. When I first tried vaping at a kiosk the girl handed me a cigalike and a ce4 ego setup and asked me which I prefered. I prefered the cigalike but went with the ce4 as obviously it was superior and you can refill it etc. 'those cigalikes are rubbish, I know that much'. Honestly, a good cigalike is cool with me. All things considered, I'm a smoker not a vaper and I'm really starting to miss analogs. Worryingly so.

Gone way off topic, but fell off the wagon this weekend. First time in seven months and just don't know where the desire suddenly came from. Gonna buy a cigalike kit tomorrow so I can more easily pretend it's the real thing. Leave the clear tanks and dessert flavours etc. for a while and get back to basics. I may just need a quick change up to appreciate vaping again.

So for me I think, carts = more similar to the feel of 'smoking'. And as much as I thought I hated smoking, I'm figuring out again that I actually pretty like/liked it a lot also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread