I love my A7 but curious about this A7 oid I have heard about

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
had my A7 for a while now and actually I am pretty impressed with the A7 and A6, just not the A7 mini and A6S ERA looking dripper, which I thought should have a top side air hole vs bottom air feed. But back to the A7 it performs really good with the deep well being a bonus. Anyone reading this who hasn't seen one here is an A7 article, but now I keep hearing about, or seeing rather A7 oid that I guess mimics the spheroid? I would imagine it is something I would have to create on my own but I guess what I am after is what is the tube and where does it come from, and then how is it attached? Sorry if this has already been asked before, if anyone can shine some light on this I would appreciate it though.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
It's from Captivape.com :) Basically a driptip with a stem. You wrap the stem with Sera wool and insert into the A7, then build your coil with the wicks pointed up, touching the filler.

Thanks Cjax! I'm gonna go check that out. Do you feel it provides a better vape than just the A7 alone?

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
Thanks Cjax! I'm gonna go check that out. Do you feel it provides a better vape than just the A7 alone?

Depends on what I'm using my A7 on. I usually use them on my Reo so in that case no, but if I put it on a tube mod then yes I like it better than straight dripping, but filling can be a slight pain, but it's not too bad. All in all if you like the A7 it's worth getting for 10 bucks just to be able to switch it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread