I love Newbies. (Valentines Day Contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Let's see a picture of your Valentines Day present. I don't care whether it's something spectacular, something crappy, or something you made up.

Post a picture of your Valentines Day gift...

We'll be giving away 5 - 510 starter kits on Sunday night.

Everyone is welcome and free to enter. Winners will be the ones that capture my interest. I'm not sure whether that will be something obviously real, or something obviously fake.

You decide.

See you Sunday night!

(yes, ECF staff may enter if they feel the need for a new 510 starter kit. I'm hoping that the newbies will get a hold of this, but if not....everyone's free to enter.)

:)
Dave

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I am using a tablet and cannot figure how to post an image using this . . .

So "My" Entry is a "smiley" :D

Now if this post is choosen - I would appreciate if "We" could show the "LOVE" of Valentines Day to the very next person who signs up to become a NEW Member of ECF and PIF this 510 starter kit to them . . .

To do this I guess we would have to get "Sarge" or one of the other moderators involved . . . THANKS :D

Last edited:

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
vday.jpg
he he
but no really i get what i get everyday, but ummmm
gift wrapped :)

btw i'd PIF this to a co-worker or some broke person that needs a kit

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I can't upload a picture of what I received (XXX) for Valetine's Day. She brought me breakfast in bed, afterward tho!

I'm more proud of the gift I bought for my beautiful newlywed wife. I ordered a personalized romance book from yournovel.com. their service allows you to be the star of your own sexy romance novel. There is a selection of different types of stories from beaches to Paris to spaceships to vampires and more! I ordered the choice of a book of short stories. I wanted to commemorate our first Valentine's Day as a married couple with something we could both enjoy forever. From the personalized book dedication to the 17th century sword fight to defend my love's honor, this is the best! Her tears of joy prove it.

I'm only entering to benefit a potential convert. If I win, the prize will be for the benefit of a smoker who's willing to find a safer alternative.

Thanks for the chance! Happy Valentine's Day!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Chit Chat . . .

Well, I'd have to accept that then. Didn't say it was forbidden.

Here's an easy guide to posting a photo to a forum for those that are also technically challenged. :p

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum-how-tos/94107-how-upload-photo-ecf.html

THANK YOU - for the information . . . :D

However, I didn't think you would forget "Me" from the baby contest . . . And - as anyone can attest that has seen most of "My" post - I surely know how to post pictures, including smiley/emoticons . . . The only problem is, I am using a tablet right now and have not mastered the ability to do so on a tablet yet . . . Give "Me" a little more time and I will . . . :ohmy: :blink:

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread