Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Sincerely, been harassing so many of you on and off the forum for so many years I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate who you all are. And I'm thankful for a place such as this, where we can be friends as well as sudo combatants in resolving different issues that come up. Been an amazing time.

Your awesome, I'm serious thank you all. Yes, you too @Robino1 :headbang:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Sincerely, been harassing so many of you on and off the forum for so many years I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate who you all are. And I'm thankful for a place such as this, where we can be friends as well as sudo combatants in resolving different issues that come up. Been an amazing time.

You been nipping again :blink:

Seriously :thumb: :matrix: :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Having been an administrator on another site for all aspects of operation, I know what it takes, it's boring, it's exciting, and you get to meet new people as a community develops. I like all the administrators.

Reactions: mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
You been nipping again :blink:

Seriously :thumb: :matrix: :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Having been an administrator on another site for all aspects of operation, I know what it takes, it's boring, it's exciting, and you get to meet new people as a community develops. I like all the administrators.
You seventh sense people, I swear I can't get away with anything.

But seriously come on now, this place is cool and you know it. ;)

Reactions: Tommy-Chi
You seventh sense people, I swear I can't get away with anything.

But seriously come on now, this place is cool and you know it. ;)

Yea, ECF has been my goto for everything since Sept 2015. I don't know how people vape and don't make use of it. I'm here almost 5 days per week, and I'm just scratching the surface.

Due to FDA regs coming down I'll be hitting the DIY section harder than ever!

Reactions: mudmanc4

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario

No, you're not getting my beer.

Reactions: Robino1

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
stock-photo-38288450-beer-toast.jpg

Reactions: beckdg
Status
Not open for further replies.