I need a ^mAd^ website navigator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
So last January I hoarded so many supplies that I have not had to order a thing until now. My beloved Madvapes has changed their website. Change is good. Right? Except for us old school gals. I'm getting way too many results in my search and some of my previous order item numbers have been changed. It seems that out of stock items are hidden way at the end. For example if I search "tank replacement dual coil cartomizer" it returns 265 items sorted by relavence. Ok fine but it's not relevant to what I need, which is a dual carto. It's showing me tanks, single coil cartos and O rings first. Then the 10th item shown is the tank Replacement Dual Coil Cartomizers, 2.0 Ohms, Double Hole. Well at least we're getting somewhere. These are the ones that will fit my tank. Except for I would like to see all of them, in all resistances, and all holes. I use to be able to see them all in one place. Now the 'out of stocks' are way at the end in a random ? order that I can't understand, making them hard to find for email notification of when they will be in stock. What am I doing wrong? I could really use some hand holding here. It's ok I washed them. ;)

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
The best way to do it is, first, go to the homepage. Hover over "E-Cig Parts." You'll see categories under that. Go to the "Cartomizer" section. Under that is "Tanks," then under that again, you'll see clearomizers, redux, single coil, dual coil, etc. Click on "Dual Coil" under "Tanks," and that should bring you to all the DC Tank Replacements.

In the future, be aware that searching the site is not like searching on Google. More words will yield more results, whereas on google, more words=more specific which gives more relevant results. When attempting to search for something on the website, use as few words as possible to narrow down the results.

For example, "2.5 ohm dual coil tank replacement" will yield all results with the words "2.5," "ohm," dual," "coil," "tank," and "replacement."

Hope that helps you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread