I need flavour guidance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Winter

Aug 4, 2015
Hello people,

I have found two types of e-liquids from a site, and was wondering if you could help me choose.

The first one is a Element Blueberry, and the second one is a Hangsen Blueberry. I understand that you initially look at flavour, then consider the brand but I want to know from experience which one has a better tasting value once you are vaping. I understand that I will need e-liquids regularly and was wondering if anyone could at least point me in the right direction?

This is where I found the Hangsen Blueberry E-Liquid | Fruit E-Liquids | Refills | Vapourmate
This is where I found the Element Element E-Liquid |E-Liquid UK | Vapourmate

PLEASE HELP!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You will need regular supplies of e-liquid.

I vape a lot of Hangsen, but let me tell you.... the thought of paying even more than £2 for 10ml is an absolute no-no. I get mine in larger bottles. You can buy real Hangsen for £2.50-£3.00 (or so) for 30ml.
£3.90 is a totally OTT price.
If you want to try it, get it from "Mr Ecig" for £1.50, find one you like and then order 30ml, 50ml or even sometimes 100ml bottles from Fasttech. I ordered 200ml of RY6.

As for Vapourmate's own liquid. Unless it's storming (and I mean insanely good) then £4.99 is ridiculous too.

There is no excuse for UK vapers to be buying Hangsen for £4.00 let alone £4.99. That is the price shops want to charge you. It would be like paying £15 for a jar of coffee.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
shop around and you will want for more than just a couple of flavors and they will also vary in flavor from one vendor to another

its good to switch things about when talking flavors as some are a great ADV (all day vape) but ya taste buds will want a change every so often as they will numb to the same flavor all the time

even if you just have a few you can change it up when needed

Ladybug24

Jun 26, 2015
NY
Try to get a place that sells sample 10mL sizes. I'm not sure if US places ship to UK. I ordered about about 10 small sizes of things to determine what I like. Then I reordered 30 mL of my favorites.

ETA: FREE Shipping. Vape wild
One of my favorite sites does ship internationally. Free shipping over $50. They sell six 10 mL samples for $16.99. So you can experiment.

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread