I need help identyfing a e-liquid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY ALL im a new member so thats the only reason im posting this here cuz i guess i gotta post 5 times in the new members forum anyways pleas help me
i live in minneapolis minnesota and i started vaping about month ago and i started by going to a tobacco shop and getting s ego kit well anyways
all they have is this ejuice called HOLY SMOKES e-liquid ill show u pic,anyways i CANT FIND INFO ON THIS .... ANYWHERE and i mean no place no website no nothing even when i asked the
owner he couldnt tell me anything bout them except that there vegetable based ejuice.now they have like 30 damn flavors and for the most part its good im thinking it might
be 100% VG cuz its soo damn thick and ive orders from some other places and no juice is this this juice so i need to know if anyone has heard of this or tried this or anything u can
to help me identify this i wanna know whats in this and so far the flavor of MOCHA MINT that they make is the BEST JUICE I EVER HAD AND THIS .... SPOILES ME FOR ANY OTHER JUICE and i
wanna just know whats up with this .... it only comes in 30ML at this store so its 20$ everytime i buy some.so if anyone knows anything please let me know i would really appreciate it

its MADE IN THE USA it says and its called HOLY SMOKE e-liquid:confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• 130813-084330.jpg
    130813-084330.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 80

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
The only holy smoke liquid I know of is one from Europe - I think it's either from Greece or Cyprus. That doesn't look like the bottle I saw though sorry.
It's possible that your local B&M is buying juice and sticking another label on it.

Just to let you know $20 for 30ml is on the high side, but some 'premium' juices tend to go for those prices even online.

Last edited:
yeah i know that cyprus site its not the same i did ask the shop and they said its made by some other random company that i never tried but whats makes me curious is this shop has like hundreds of bottles of this stuff in all 30 flavors on display so u would think that its a bug enough company they'd have a presence but i dont know its strange

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
There's a B&M store in my region who sells online, too. Buy it online or in the store and it's the same price. He rebrands liquids that he buys from all over the place, and refuses to identify who the manufacturers are (because he knows what happens next).

He has a flavor that I really liked, but no way am I paying B&M prices online. I don't mind visiting my neighborhood B&M and paying a premium if I really like the stuff.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Could be anything. Without several of us sampling it... who knows? The two possibilities are: It's rebranded anything that they buy in bulk and relabel. Or they are making their own blend. If it was a rebranded something the only way we could help would be to try it and see if we could identify it. If it's something they are making in house... keep buyin'.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Maybe just try some from different sources, hoping to find it - or something like it - or something better!
Here's a VG juice that's called Mocha Mint...
LOTS of places have a "Peppermint Mocha" - from Ahlusions (high end popular brand) to Mt Baker Vapor (popular inexpensive, big selection juice vendor).
They'll all probably be less than $20/30 ml. For MBV, that'd be like $7.50!

this place is called GM TOBACCO right next to rainbow on e lake street i think its 2919 26th Ave S its right next too it im not trying too find another mocha mint i just wanted too know if anybody has heard of this .... or tried it thats all im not looking for similar stuff just wanting too know if anyone has heard of this or any info cuz for the amount this shop has ud think it have some info.

tinkrrrbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
this place is called GM TOBACCO right next to rainbow on e lake street i think its 2919 26th Ave S its right next too it im not trying too find another mocha mint i just wanted too know if anybody has heard of this .... or tried it thats all im not looking for similar stuff just wanting too know if anyone has heard of this or any info cuz for the amount this shop has ud think it have some info.

I was just at this store last night (I think, the address would be more like 28XX Hennepin). I was walking past it to go to another e-cig shop just down the road. I saw the logo from you bottle and walked in...

They do not sell their products online - hence why no one could find them. You have to purchase in person at that store, or one of the two other "Royal Tobacco" stores in Minnesota - Brooklyn Center and Winona.

Last edited:

tinkrrrbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
and anyone from minneapolis whose been vaping awhile got any good finds or such related to the area if theres another place im supposed to ask this question my bad im new :)

I like the juice at smokeless smoking (they have a lounge in Bloomington, mall kiosks, and online, just google smokeless smoking). I love their Pomagranate. It's pretty delicious.

I found the flavors carried at e-cig crib to be pretty muted. I like to taste what I'm vaping, not imagine what it should taste like.

Uptown Vapor Shoppe (just north of GM tobacco 1/2 a block) carries some Liqua and PB dragon flavors - most are decent if not a little spendy... esp the Liqua, which I've found you can get dirt cheap online from Fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread