I ordered from E-cig.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanB

Jun 22, 2010
Washington
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and have been reading some threads regarding different e-cigarette vendors and their behavior and well... needless to say I am not surprised at the result of my experience.

I recently purchased an E8 Deluxe Kit from this Chinese company, and I first started to notice a problem right when I received the order confirmation. They decided to ship the product with EMS instead of DHL as I requested, which created a difference of $10.95 that they now OWE me for doing so. I asked them why they decided to do this and they replied with:

"Dear customer,
Sorry about that, DHL failed to ship the package to you, so we changed to EMS, sorry for not informing you earlier, hope you can kindly understand.

Best regards,
Customer Service
E-Cig.com"

How does a large shipping company "fail" to ship a product, yet manage to send the same package instantaneously through another shipping service? Please... I sent them a couple of e-mails requesting a refund for the difference of the shipping price, but I have yet to receive a response...

So, I receive the product while I'm on my trip in AZ so I had to wait to actually use it. Everything seemed great as far as packaging, and the products themselves. I managed to use the cartomizer with the charger with no hassle at all the first round, but after some usage and the battery running out, I stumbled upon a problem with the charger.

The charger does not seem to register the cartomizer anymore. All I see is a flashing red light. I don't understand how it works the first time, but the second time a failure. Has anyone else had this same problem with the charger?

My purpose is not to deface this company, rather just reach some form of justice with my situation. I just want some help to fight against this so I can reclaim my money that I have lost, and to somehow be guided to a better company with better service that could possibly help replace the faulty product(s) that I have received.

To those who will read this, I thank you very much for your time and the possible help and advices.

- SeanB

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
E-cig.com has had problems with customer service and shipping so I can understand you being upset. What do you mean by "charger"? Do you mean a passthrough? And also, I highly doubt any company besides e-cig.com will actually replace your products as you didn't purchase this from them. E-cig.com is the only company that will replace your product/refund you if they decide not to be jerks about it. Hopefully there is a warranty or a return policy. As far as better companies: Cignot has been rated highly among the community. Give them a try :)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I think, if I understand your problem. When you say "cartomizer" you must mean "battery" because that's the part that you put in the charger. I'm assuming that you have automatic batteries (no button to push). I had the same thing happen with DSE 901 auto batteries. The auto battery has a little silicone diaphragm inside that makes the switch contact when you draw air through it. Sometimes this thing sticks and the way I used to un-stick it was to blow and suck alternately into the threaded connecter end a few times until I would get a solid light like I would if I was just vaping on it and then put it back in the charger. See if this works for you.
This is one reason I don't like ecigs with auto batteries. They're pretty touchy.
Good luck.

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
San Diego
I had a similar yet worse problem with Eastmall (I know i'm gonna get some flack for this cuz so many people praise them). When I first started vaping I spent $212 on a 901 PCC kit, spare batteries and atomizers, 2 DSE 601s and various other small parts. Out of that batch, $145 worth of product arrived DOA or faulty, after several attempts of trying to contact them (I spent weeks contacting them as well as paypal but nothing was being done), I finally got the point as they had turned a blind eye to me. Lesson learned as I only buy from domestic companies now, I do have a real hate for Eastmall however, because of this horrendous experience I had picked up smoking again VERY heavily because of all the stress (financially, times were hard and I needed that money if all i got was junk). Luckily I stuck through it and bought from reputable companies based in the states and I haven't looked back. My advice to you, stick to companies that will stand behind their products, this isn't supposed to be a "Game" of any sorts, this is in regards to your health and you need the best help you can get. These companies actually got me off the cancer sticks and i truly thank them: vaporkings, madvapes, puresmoker, litecigusa, atmosusa

Good luck on your mission to quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread