I pulled the trigger and I ordered my Upgrade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
CT
Currently I am an owner of ECIS JKY 901 so hopefully there will not be much to compare with :toast: I own it for hmm max 10 days. That was a gift and I really appriciate it, because it made me quit analogs :D However, after my second battery died and shipping it back and forth to Europe has no sense at all since the shipping will cost much more than the battery itself I decided that I really like e-cigarettes idea and I have desire to try something better. I was picking between three devices that IMHO would suit me :p That is Prodigy v3, Precise 18650 and ProVape-1 v2. I made my decision and I bought Provape- 1 v2 with some extra accessories and 2 juices. This is how my order looks like :evil:

Items Ordered: Price:
1 of : 30ml Bottle of Pro-juice [Nicotine Strength:12 mg (Medium-Low)][Flavor:Cherry]
$18.99
1 of : 30ml Bottle of Pro-juice [Nicotine Strength:12 mg (Medium-Low)][Flavor:Very Vanilla]
$18.99
1 of : 510 Cartomizers - Black - 5 Pack
$8.95
2 of : DSE901 Atomizer - Silver - SPECIAL SALE PRICE
$10.50
5 of : DSE901 Refill Cartridges
$2.50
2 of : Joye510 Atomizer - Silver
$17.00
5 of : Joye510 Refill Cartridges
$2.50
2 of : Low Resistance 510 Atomizer - Silver
$17.00
1 of : Low Resistance 510 Cartomizers - Black - 5 pack
$9.95
1 of : ProTips Metal
$6.95
1 of : ProVape-1 Replacement Atomizer Adapters [Atomizer?:510 Atomizer Adapter]
$17.95
1 of : ProVape-1 Starter Kit V2.0 - SPECIAL SALE PRICE - Limited Time Only [Battery Type?:2 AW Brand Performance batteries][Atomizer?:901 Atomizer Adapter]
$143.95

I hope that those extra attys, carts and cartomizers will last me for a long time, so I will only try different juices for next few long months :vapor:
I might do a review as well, but it would be rather in a form of a post. I am too shy to put it on youtube, because I am European and I sound like Arnold :laugh:
Now it is a second time I made my wallet cry after visiting a forum :?: First time it was on head-fi.org and it still hurts :w00t:

Last edited:

Krys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
CT
Hi Krys, I'd be interested to hear if you notice a difference between the 901 atomizers and the 510's. After 8 months of using a 901, I just upgraded to an eGo this past weekend. I personally find the 510 to be a lot more harsh than the 901.

Same here, but I think it has something to do with the primer in 510, I have new 510 and new 901. After few hours 901 tastes great, however it still needs to "burn-in" since I think it is not performing at its maximum level, not too much of a "smoke" but some of my juices taste amazingly good like butter room or english toffee. I did not try other juices in the same atty, because I've notice that after using some e-liquids you can't get rid of the taste(nuport or marlburro is hard to get rid off, same with cherry that I have). When I switch to 510 after few hours of vaping I can still taste the primer :confused: I wonder how long it will take to "break-in" so I can be happy :D I have also lr 510 cartomizer and from the start it is producing huge amounts of clouds, especially when its almost full.
I received today new juices so I guess I will have to use new attys or cattys to try them.
I have tiramisu 80/20 12mg 120ml, butterscortch almond 12mg 120ml and RY5 12mg 120ml.

Ohh another interesting thing is this e-cig from Europe that I have. It says ecis jky 901, but the thread is totally different than in 510 or 901 :w00t: It looks like 510 but with different thread :eek: In addition, I messed up the atty taste on this one, because I've used to many diffrent flavors and now I can feel malburro, nuport trpical punch and butter room. Does not taste too good. I wonder if diet coke will get rid of this mix. The carts for ecis look like 510 too, so it's weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread