Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
But - pounced on a gorgeous purple mini 2.0. I saw one last week get away, and when I saw this one, had to get creative really quickly to score her (from snork - he said you guys would know him! LOL). It would have been better if I could have waited until Friday when my bank account will be replenished, but I couldn't let this one get away from me.

Here's the question - I want to use a RM2 on her, but when I was looking at compatible rba's, it said it can be used with modification, but I read through the thread, I didn't see what kind of modification? One where I need to send her in to Rob for modification? The RM2 needs to be modified? Or something else?

Never got to be a big fan of carto's - I'll use it if that's my only choice, but would prefer to use the RM2 on her!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
But - pounced on a gorgeous purple mini 2.0. I saw one last week get away, and when I saw this one, had to get creative really quickly to score her (from snork - he said you guys would know him! LOL). It would have been better if I could have waited until Friday when my bank account will be replenished, but I couldn't let this one get away from me.

Here's the question - I want to use a RM2 on her, but when I was looking at compatible RBA's, it said it can be used with modification, but I read through the thread, I didn't see what kind of modification? One where I need to send her in to Rob for modification? The RM2 needs to be modified? Or something else?

Never got to be a big fan of carto's - I'll use it if that's my only choice, but would prefer to use the RM2 on her!

Robert is making sure the RM2's will now work on all metal REO's. Some of the first batches of the RM2 would not fit.

If you are buying a RM2 just mention in the notes that you have a Mini 2.0.

Congrats on becoming a Reonaut! Big welcome to Reoville!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Robert is making sure the RM2's will now work on all metal REO's. Some of the first batches of the RM2 would not fit.

If you are buying a RM2 just mention in the notes that you have a Mini 2.0.

Congrats on becoming a Reonaut! Big welcome to Reoville!

Awesome! I already was a Reonaut (albeit just a few weeks old). I've just been super busy with work, so not on as much as I'd like!

This one joins my black wrinkle/metallic red Grand I got a few weeks ago!

Also watching for the Woodvil sale date to be announced!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Welcome to Reoville and congrats on a good score. I like the look of the purple. But you know pix or it didn't happen.

With Snork's permission, these are his pictures of her. He said that he didn't buy her as a blem, but she came with that scratch on the back. Gives her character I think!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Oh - and I felt bad - I had PM'd Rob earlier in the day about how to acquire a blem Reo Grand or Mini - because I kept missing them and I was ready for a second REO. I then saw this in the classies yesterday and couldn't believe I was actually seeing another purple mini available!

Rob answered me later in the afternoon telling me what he had coming up, but I spent that budget on this one. LOL I felt like I wasted his time. :(

I'll hit him up after payday about getting the RM2 for her. I think snork said he's shipping her out tomorrow.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
It's nestled in its bubblewrap. I even found the original bag with card, extra bottle and Noalox. Just like new!

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see it!

Congrats :) I'm the one who bought the other purple one. :)

I know - I stalked you over here after you bought it - it was so pretty!! LOL - Congrats on yours too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread