Status
Not open for further replies.

shelleyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
rockville, MD
www.shelleybain.com
I'm in my second week of vaping. I started with some rechargeable Blu which for me was a great introduction, but I discovered very quickly - and after reading so much and getting some great recommendations that Blu was not going to make me happy in the long run. So Monday I bit the bullet and made my order - good thing too because one of the Blu batteries died yesterday and I had to go by a disposable to get by.

My order arrived today -- actually two orders! From My Freedom Smokes I go my awesome joyetech eGo with a KangerTech EVOD Bottom Coil Clearomizer 1.8ohm and a 2.2ohm -- love them both. Also got a Protank2 along with some Cinnamon Red Hots E-Liquid and Creame De Menthe E-Liquid. Of course I had to try them all - oh also got a mini-pass through which is pretty sweet as well.

And so if that wasn't enough I also order my hubby a King E-Pipe with some very yummy Vanilla Tobacco Liquid and Honey Liquid from Lite Cig USA. This pipe is beautiful and such a nice vap - Hubby isn't all that impressed yet - I'm still trying to win him over to vaping - but I think he will, in his own time, get the hang of if. In the mean time - I'm actually loving the pipe as well as the EVODs -

But it was all definitely to much to try in one evening! My oh my . . . :evil:

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Welcome fellow Rockville'r!

If your hubby likes pipes order some Quick nic Juice naturally extracted tobacco flaves. Grandpa's Night Cap and ouRwhYqu4ttro. Trust me on this. It's truly a pipe in a vape. If he likes pipe tobacco he will raise both eyebrows with this juice. It's outstanding.

I personally prefer natural tobaccos. Such a nice complex vape and is so close to real tobacco that the only thing missing is the fire.

shelleyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
rockville, MD
www.shelleybain.com
Welcome fellow Rockville'r!

If your hubby likes pipes order some Quick nic Juice naturally extracted tobacco flaves. Grandpa's Night Cap and ouRwhYqu4ttro. Trust me on this. It's truly a pipe in a vape. If he likes pipe tobacco he will raise both eyebrows with this juice. It's outstanding.

I personally prefer natural tobaccos. Such a nice complex vape and is so close to real tobacco that the only thing missing is the fire.

Hi Bob and thanks -- I will try those juices -- where do you get yours? And is there a vaping store anywhere around Rockville?

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
I went to a vape store today for the first time. They had LOTS of gear, plenty of shiny geegaws and a juice bar with 20 or so EVODS and a really nice APV to connect them too. I'm used to an eGo setup and the owner set me up at 7.5 watts and of course I had to try each and every flavor and then go back and revisit a few and was literally blowing clouds with that setup.

I had to quit because I was getting lightheaded and money was starting to jump out of my pockets.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Hi Bob and thanks -- I will try those juices -- where do you get yours? And is there a vaping store anywhere around Rockville?

You would think that in our county with almost a 1M population that there would be a great vape shop around the corner.....but nope, nearest decent shop is Vapedojo in Ellicott City. I've been there 4 times and love it but it's a 35 minute drive. They do have 2 flavors that I can't live without. Black cherry tobacoo and caramel macchiato (my morning vape for months).

This link will help for the Quick Nic Juice naturals:

5ml Bottle

You can get 5ml bottles to sample for $3.50. My favorites are the 2 mentioned and Godznilla and Wild Cherry Point. They are all complex true tobacco vapes. No cloying sweetness and all about natural flavors. I really can't recommend them enough for someone chasing a true pipe tobacco'ish flavor. They are nothing like the mainstream tobacco flavors so prevalent on the market.

Last edited:

debcartee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Spokane WA
shelleyb:10664670 said:
Nice, how is the honey liquid?

The honey liquid is very sweet and very smooth - for me it's to sweet for a all day vape, but love it as a after dinner relaxing vape time![/QUOTE

Try honeysuckle it's really good but not too sweet.

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
I'm in my second week of vaping. I started with some rechargeable Blu which for me was a great introduction, but I discovered very quickly - and after reading so much and getting some great recommendations that Blu was not going to make me happy in the long run. So Monday I bit the bullet and made my order - good thing too because one of the Blu batteries died yesterday and I had to go by a disposable to get by.

My order arrived today -- actually two orders! From My Freedom Smokes I go my awesome Joyetech eGo with a KangerTech EVOD Bottom Coil Clearomizer 1.8ohm and a 2.2ohm -- love them both. Also got a Protank2 along with some Cinnamon Red Hots E-Liquid and Creame De Menthe E-Liquid. Of course I had to try them all - oh also got a mini-pass through which is pretty sweet as well.

And so if that wasn't enough I also order my hubby a King E-Pipe with some very yummy Vanilla Tobacco Liquid and Honey Liquid from Lite Cig USA. This pipe is beautiful and such a nice vap - Hubby isn't all that impressed yet - I'm still trying to win him over to vaping - but I think he will, in his own time, get the hang of if. In the mean time - I'm actually loving the pipe as well as the EVODs -

But it was all definitely to much to try in one evening! My oh my . . . :evil:

Nice Shelley...come check out REOville;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread