I think my 510 charger is broker! I want to cry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
Everything was fine, until last night. I noticed the battery seems to take longer than usual to charge, instead of a green light appearing after about an hour of charging it stays red :(. This morning I tried to charge it again and I always get a green light. I take it out to check but its dead. All my batteries are dead. Im desperate. What do I do? :(

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
Thanks for replies, guys! I have joye 510. I inspected the charger for any juice or dirt, cleaned it just in case, cleaned the battery, tried to charge it via usb, still the same. I think my charger is faulty. I called my supplier and he promised he will ship the new charger for free today! I also ordered an EGO as I'm sick of charging my 510 every two hours or less. At the moment, I connected my 510 atomizer to one of my old e-cig's battery. Its not amazing and they dont fit well together but I'm still able to get a few puffs out of it. So I'll just try not to smoke and wait till tommorow for a charger and ego.

chewy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
United States, MD
My chargers sometimes get spotty like that, I have to tighten it all of the way then loosen it and wiggle back and forth (looser and tighter) until the light turns red and then i tighten it all the way again. The light on the end of the batt should blink and the light on the charger stay red. The blinking batt was always my sign that it was working.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I had an eGo charger completely fall apart and become unusable. Fortunately at that time I also had a new complete kit I was taking to my daughter in a couple of weeks. So I ordered 2 chargers and grabbed the charger out of her kit and used it until the replacements came in. That left me with one spare around the house.

In the world of vaping supplies it's best to go with the "one is none, 2 is one" saying.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Thanks for replies, guys! I have joye 510. I inspected the charger for any juice or dirt, cleaned it just in case, cleaned the battery, tried to charge it via usb, still the same. I think my charger is faulty. I called my supplier and he promised he will ship the new charger for free today! I also ordered an EGO as I'm sick of charging my 510 every two hours or less. At the moment, I connected my 510 atomizer to one of my old e-cig's battery. Its not amazing and they dont fit well together but I'm still able to get a few puffs out of it. So I'll just try not to smoke and wait till tommorow for a charger and ego.

Just an FYI do not charge your 510 batteries on the ego charger. They put out more current than the small 510 battery can handle

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
I called the supplier I ordered my kit from and he shipped the charger the same day, I got it this morning and it works, yay! It was not the wall charger, but the usb connector thing that was broken. I have no idea why that happened. Maybe there was a bit of liquid on the battery. Ill try to be more careful this time and order and extra one, just in case! I had to have an analog, so I had one yesterday and one this morning. It tasted absolutely disgusting and no throat hit at all, yuk! Glad to be back to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread