I Took the plunge!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
Finaly I decided to get myself a mixing kit from a sertian devilish vendor. (They have been good for me so far).

This is what is in the package, random flavours maybe but I want to try something different...... and hey who does not like a "sex on the beach" :p

50ml Platinum Ice 54mg Unflavoured - Single Bottle: PG
100ml PG - AG - Glycerine (VG) Diluents: Aqueous Glycerine
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Tropical tobacco
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Columbia Coffee
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Blue Hawaiian
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Mocha
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Sex on the Beach

How it all goes I have no idea as of yet. But I have some great tips from here as well as some good info (and online calculator). Any advice would be amazing!.

Thanks in advance.

J :toast:

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
Laughing aside though my biggest tip would be to make sure you label you bottles clearly when you have made them up and keep a clear record of what you have put into each flavour, nothing worse than making a killer flavour that you love and then not remembering what concentrations of flavours you put in.

Already ahead :) I just put a note pad to one side that is going to be my little eCooking Blackbook. And yup I have the pippets and a few syringes and bottles. I am sure the missis is going to be thinking I am starting some sort of drugs lab..... could be interesting when she comes home with me DIYing it.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Glad to ya made it over here!
thumbsup.gif

Be sure to share your successes.

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
Ok, so I got my parcel through this morning and eagerly waited at work until finish to get home and finally check this DIY e-juice out (ok all be it a simple starter kit) but needles to say it had 5 different flavors....... and every one is absolutely disgusting :(:facepalm::( ...sooooo looks like its back to the drawing board.

My fav flavor at the moment is the Totally Wicked Red Label: American Red tobacco. Now where can I get some flavorings that are more tobacco?????? as I think (no offense to anyone else) I am not a fan of the tuty fruity flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread