Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Yeah, I know, what guy wants a smaller one. Well I am at a crossroads. I really like my Silver Bullet, but it is too big and cumbersome to take to work. I have been using "The Fog" on my ego pass through batteries at work and it has been great. But I like cisco 1.5 510 atomizers and they shouldn't really be put on an ego, apparently it will shorten the life. So now I have killed an ego pass through in about 2-3 months. I am thinking at this rate, I might as well get a smaller 14500 battery PV to take to work, and use my Fog adapter on it. I would love a Precise, but don't really want to wait 4 weeks (I am a chronic mailman stalker) so that is out. I am about to pull the trigger on an Icon with Version 2 510 drip well, and then I see the Alpha from Altsmoke. I like the bottom fire button on the Icon, I love the silver vein on the Alpha (will match my SB). But my main issue is size. In my mind any new PV will be a waste of money if it's not similar in size to the Ego battery. Does anyone have pics or specs on these 3 devises to compare. I like to vape in public, but not make people's eyes pop out like they do when I walk around the house with my SB, Gooseneck, and M.A.P tank! I have a Empire mod drip shield and Super T vapemate on the way as well, so I am all good for stuff for home. Thanks for any help you can give!:confused::vapor:

Last edited:

Crow79

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
Vancouver
I dont use bloog .... but I have to agree on a 2 piece system. I use V4L battery (280mah) with a pcc and filled carto's and it is great. No dripping or filling while out and about... fits in your pocket..... ect....

KR808's are good, but it takes time to find the right cartos, etc.. Bloogs are great out of the box, and they aren't your usual run of the mill KR808, if you do some research on here, you'll understand - I just don't feel like regurgitating it all over again. for cleaning cartos, use this method, IT WORKS:

YouTube - KR808D-1 Carto Cleaning: Quick-n-Easy.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I am looking for something around the same size as a Ego, with replaceable batteries and at 3.7. Really looking for a comparison of the Alpah and Icon. I am not really into the cartomizers, though I am using a 510 Dual Coil Cartomizer lately on my Ego and it is interesting, but does not give me the flavor I am looking for all the time.

Crow79

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
Vancouver
I am looking for something around the same size as a Ego, with replaceable batteries and at 3.7. Really looking for a comparison of the Alpah and Icon. I am not really into the cartomizers, though I am using a 510 Dual Coil Cartomizer lately on my Ego and it is interesting, but does not give me the flavor I am looking for all the time.

bloogs run at 3.7 volts regulated... BUT if you want an eGo size, 3.7 volts, and a replaceable battery, then the E-power from smoktech is EXACTLY what you want:

Smoktech Newest E-Cig E Power / E-Cigarettes / Ego Series

I believe you can get them at madvapes and gotvapes.

Pandy

Mar 29, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I took one of my Joye 510 batteries and use a short Clearomizer with 50/50 e-juice. I get asked about it a lot more then my eGo Tanks whenever I vape on it cuz it's so little.

IMG_20110514_195749.jpg

It's the one on the left, need to fill it soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread