I. Want to buy 400 15ml dropper bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotook24tovaip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas Tx. USA
Crunktanium has found a decent price in America + or- a few cents, but for real cheap you need to be willing to wait (up to 20-25 days) and order from china (I use PayPal and a pre paid card as it insures you a bit) I got a 100 needle cap bottles for $18.99 free shipping, can't remember which vendor but I used Alibaba to find them. I often see 100 15 ml. bottles for $13.99+2.00 for shipping on eBay from china vendors too. Thanks crunk and good luck bent!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Pricing just depends on what you're looking for in a bottle and cap. Perhaps provide a little more detail and we can better help you find the bottles you want at a price that works for you.

In most cases, the more you want from a bottle and cap (specifically the cap), the higher the price. As an example, a standard cap without child-safe and tamper evident serrated rings are cheaper than those with them. I know MBV does wholesale and they are $35 per 100 and they come with a child-safe cap, but no tamper evident ring.

Empty 15 ml bottles - Mt Baker Vapor

If you want to go cheaper, going China or buying buy the case through an American dealer is really the only way. Either way, buying by the case is going to be in the 900-1,000+ range, minimum, which would be more than you need right now.

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
I often see 100 15 ml. bottles for $13.99+2.00 for shipping on eBay from china vendors too. Thanks crunk and good luck bent!

I have looked high and low on the bay and all I found was tamper rings at higher price then Amazon coming from China. Seems like once Vaping got really popular bottles got much more expensive. It's cheaper to buy products in the dollar store in fact for bulk mixing and dumping the product then to even buy empty bottles.

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Last edited:

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
My guess is you are referring to one of those Chinese sites like AliB. Which means you may or may not get what you paid for. Many have been burned buying really cheap by going direct. Sometimes they ship good product but more often then not they make excuses until your ability to dispute has long since passed. And then there is the issue of when you aren't satisfied with the quality. Amazon is a sure fire bet and they stand behind purchases without hesitation. I just bought another hundred bottles from HAPPYBESTSELLING on Amazon and they were exactly the same as Vktech.

Yes you can sometimes find hidden gems but often times if it's to good to be true...

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
I understand how those sites work but Ebay gives me protection. Amazon also provides buyer protection which those China based sites do not. These Chinese sites often claim to protect me and make all the promises in the world but it's all a big farce. More and more people are getting ripped off and it's not only that. There is also the issue of trust as I trust what I buy from Amazon is what it says it is. Otherwise we have the power to warn others through reviews which those other sites don't. I been burned by Chinese sellers on Ebay in the past but a simple call to Paypal and the scammer is the one who ends up SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread