Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That is one of, if not thee best atty made. 2.5 Ohm should be fine on your V2. I think you will like it. One thing is it has a taper to it so if your planning on using one of your tips you will need a sleeve like the one Wharf sells from Grateful Vapers. Otherwise just make sure you get an I06 tip for it.

Last edited:
Yeah I just read through that, very handy info.

Assuming I use it correctly from the get go, and dont prematurely ruin it from incorrect use, do you have any rough idea of how long these atty's last? Wondering if I should order more then one, just incase so I get past a fortnight to order more. Dont you love fortnightly pay days!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Hey Daniel the i06 is an awesome atomiser...... so awesome I invented the i06 SS Sleeve for it :) AND now Iken carries then on his site so it will save you double shipping.

They do last and 3+ weeks is common, though I will say there is a learning curve for most of us with any atomiser. Once you find the rhythm, it's so easy and flavors are amazing, IMO. I would get an extra or 2 if for no other reason of shipping costs. Plus cause they're so good you won't want to wait for them to get down under again.

Good luck and welcome to Ikenville :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Yes, Newcastle Australia. 200kms north of sydney. We dont have many suppliers here and only one supplier seems to have your products, vapeking.com.au, but he's all out of stock, besides the i06. Does have some of your cartos though, will be trying out the 801 mega fusion punch carto. Do want a better carto for my tanks.
oh man Daniel, such a predicament. I don't remember the last time Vk ordered from us let alone Fusions. When I get in, I'll check the invoice though I wouldn't understand how they would still be instock. I know the current batch we have is long upgraded and fresh. When we open, I'm opening shipping to quite a few countries including at the infamous oz. Though shipping seems to be a bit costly for priority. We're still going to keep it at total cost and bite the shipping supplies.

Yeah I was talking to him last night, he said he hasnt got any stock from you in some time. And he also said he probably wont order more as he hasnt been able to move the stock, surprisingly actually, maybe australians just dont know about you're gear enough yet. All he has laft is 15 i06 atomizers, which I'll be snapping up a few of and some drip tips and sleeves, and some fusiom cartos (which ill be snapping up too).

Thanks for making those sleeves Warf! I saw he had like one left in stock which ive grabbed. Thought that was a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread