iBreathe E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi,
Did anyone try iBreath premium e-liquid?? You can find it in your local shops here in UK...!!
I think they are pretty good in a reasonable price...!! I just got 3 flavours from them... and i am getting very nice flavour from all of them...!! Orignal rich flavour, goid throat hit, and pretty nice vapour as well...!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I don't know how to respond.

Most iBreathe for sale will be the "old" iBreathe liquids. (Markets and stalls). Not recommended. Chinese junk.

Now, the "new" iBreathe might be worth trying. Shame about the price (on their website).

Why vape nonsense liquid at £4.95 or £4 (markets) or 3 for £10, when you can buy nicer made-in-the-UK liquid for £2.40.
It's all over ebay, where selling nicotine liquid is against ebay rules.

The new liquids MUST be safe and decent quality (because they are now teamed up with ECITA) but the thousands of old bottles knocking around the place for sale will not be the new ones.

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
I don't know how to respond.

Most iBreathe for sale will be the "old" iBreathe liquids. (Markets and stalls). Not recommended. Chinese junk.

Now, the "new" iBreathe might be worth trying. Shame about the price (on their website).

Why vape nonsense liquid at £4.95 or £4 (markets) or 3 for £10, when you can buy nicer made-in-the-UK liquid for £2.40.
It's all over ebay, where selling nicotine liquid is against ebay rules.

The new liquids MUST be safe and decent quality (because they are now teamed up with ECITA) but the thousands of old bottles knocking around the place for sale will not be the new ones.

Yeah i was talking new ibreathe...!!
Btw can you please post a link of £2.40 e-liquids from UK...??
Thanks!

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
No problem

LT e-cigs.

LT Ecigs

..and you are sure your ibreathes are the new ones?

:)

Yeah they are new ones... because on the old ones ingredients were written on the package breifly...
But new ones only states pg vg and flavourings...
And i think its a UK based company too...!! Manufacturing in Oldham...

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Yeah The new Ibreathe liquids are really good, flavour and the throat hit is perfect. Ebay have started removing Ibreathe adverts my friends account has been blocked on eBay apparently its against eBay rules

Yeah ebay doesn't allow any product containing nicotine... but you can find iBreathe e-juices from your local shops, in this way you can save postage cost too...!!

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
I bought some iBreathe (old ones) and they were shockingly bad.

Now, the new ones might be better and safer, but I still wouldn't buy them.

They joined ECITA.... that says it all.

*are we in this together - or just pretending there is some solidarity among vapers?*

Yeah offcourse we are all in this together...!!
All i am saying is just try a new one from iBreathe... you'll like it.
I know you have had bad experience with the old ones, but just give it a try...!! I think there is a reason they have changed their ingredients.
I am not a brand ambassador of ibreathe nor i am getting it for free, i am just suggesting a nice new E-liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread